+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I hate Brighton

I hate Brighton

Hope they get relegated with 10 points

Love Gary rowett though

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Hope they get relegated with 10 points

Love Gary rowett though

The reason you hate Brighton is..................

Rowett sounds like he's going to offload some of the weak links , hope he can get some money back ,but i doubt it.

Olsen Johnson first if it was me

Then

Blackman Camara Pearce Keogh Bent Baird

Congratulations to Brighton...thought they'd 'blow up' as usual but they look likely Champions now. How things have changed since the 2014 play off semi final. Pleased for Chris Hughton...good man.

Bent and Baird for sure. Baird just isn't good enough, a good back up but we have lots of them and none of them are cut out for promotion pushes IMO

Rowett will know what to do, he's the best tactician weve had in a long time aswell,, his sub's always make an impact because he changes the system with them, knows how to mix it up as well.

Pity we don't have the players for it to work fully yet, but we'll get there under rowett

Brighton are promoted that's what I don't like about em haha.

I don't hate any team, but thanks for your insightful post!

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post

Rowett will know what to do, he's the best tactician weve had in a long time aswell,, his sub's always make an impact because he changes the system with them, knows how to mix it up as well.
    ....and you can tell this after 6 games, one a 4-0 defeat, the win over Brum being lucky by all counts and today's return to sideways backwards sideways lose the ball type performance??

Granted our tacticianship of late has been questionable but its way too early to conclude this.

Obviously GR will be given plenty of slack but mixed signals so far! Early games good then Brum game iffy, Brentford utter tripe, Terriers dirge!! At least he should have seen the numerous fault lines in the squad enabling him to address them in the close season. His summer activity should be enlightening!!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)