+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'IF' the worse happens!

'IF' the worse happens!

Huge clear out, smash the wage bill, sell Brereton/Assombalonga & Co and start again, saying selling Brereton may seem harsh but in reality we won't be able to hold onto him if we go down.
    Attendances? About 16/17K?, at the moment I average 8 to 10 games a season and looking at the teams in Div 1 I'd probably attend maybe 5 or 6 if I'm lucky.
    Even now I still stick by us staying up TBH, Blackburn deserve to drop, they have spent most of the season in the bottom 3.
    Nigel Clough! Worked wonders at Burton he really has and congrats to him, he's been loyal and the players have responded.
    'If' we stay up then we should still slash the wage bill and remove the dead wood including Assombalonga Hobbs Cohen etc.

Of course I would love you to get relegated, But either way, if you stop up you need a massive clear out. the league position confirmed most of your players are not championship standard. People go on about Britt. but he has taken over the name of Sick Note. Or is it the management. Notts got the right man in & he has turned it around with most of the same squad. Even Notts need a clear out as that squad wont get them anywhere near promotion next season.

will you go Down ?? not sure to be honest but with only 3 games left cannot afford to lose. But Reading going to be a tough one for you, going to be squeaky bum time for the next few weeks

If the worse happens, Es*** you might be going to exotic places like Northampton, Southend on Sea and Walsall next season. ..

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    Huge clear out, smash the wage bill, sell Brereton/Assombalonga & Co and start again, saying selling Brereton may seem harsh but in reality we won't be able to hold onto him if we go down.
    Smash the wage bill, I thought it was already smashed being 166% of your total income? So you want to go down to L1 where revenue will be even lower and you want to smash the wage bill, blimey Es***!

Oh look who's here!, how much did you lot spend to make mid table Stenson?

Why is there a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    If the worse happens, Es*** you might be going to exotic places like Northampton, Southend on Sea and Walsall next season. ..
    At least in the Division 1, many towns are more attractive and there more chance of finding a nice tea rooms somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBasie View Post
    At least in the Division 1, many towns are more attractive and there more chance of finding a nice tea rooms somewhere.
    This I agree, but I'd rather visit grimy places like Derby and Leeds...

Won't be pretty, everyone's cup final... Tough season.
    New team but Warburton knows that league..

Cheeky git! Nice to know you're still about Mr Angry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast