+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OT question

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Oh Lord above monty..

What have you done?

Scum is a good poster and a nice fella......Have you seen him?...Obviously not!

There is a reason I,m asking scum to sort Tragic out.

You've done it now monty!!

Oh dear Oh dear
    Why, is he a whacking big bugger?

Massive

Tattoos all over and although he is usually an absolute gentleman can turn very mean when the situation warrants it.

I'm pretty sure he will be smiling at monty s post as he is such a gentleman but personally I wouldn't have taken the risk.

For me..Scum didn't mean anything at all and it was just a simple light question.

Come back Scum ..you have been missed by most on here.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Massive

Tattoos all over and although he is usually an absolute gentleman can turn very mean when the situation warrants it.

I'm pretty sure he will be smiling at monty s post as he is such a gentleman but personally I wouldn't have taken the risk.

For me..Scum didn't mean anything at all and it was just a simple light question.

Come back Scum ..you have been missed by most on here.
    Jesus am I seeing this right !!, So ur mate has asked if this site is worth posting on? And now your trying to throw him into a fight with someone you don't like on the forum cos he's a big handy lad?,

To reply to the original post, not worth coming on pal full of idiots who wanna argue constantly. And one poster completely in love with Alan Stubs to the point I think he needs mental help

It's all fine. Takes a special kind of vulnerable to get upset by something typed anonymously on here.
    I'd noticed that the moderators had all but packed in and was just asking whether the message board still had any relevance. Didn't realise Monty I'm so sardonic I make Oscar Wilde look like Jimmy Krankie Rhodes would take offence. Almost as if I was bismirching his favourite place he can go online that doesn't cause blindness.

Looking forward to spending tomorrow afternoon watching a couple of teams with nowt to play for. Could be worse, I could be sat with Mandy, he doesn't half go on while I'm trying to concentrate on what Joe Newell actually does.

Quote Originally Posted by scum_triumphant View Post
    It's all fine. Takes a special kind of vulnerable to get upset by something typed anonymously on here.
    I'd noticed that the moderators had all but packed in and was just asking whether the message board still had any relevance. Didn't realise Monty I'm so sardonic I make Oscar Wilde look like Jimmy Krankie Rhodes would take offence. Almost as if I was bismirching his favourite place he can go online that doesn't cause blindness.

Looking forward to spending tomorrow afternoon watching a couple of teams with nowt to play for. Could be worse, I could be sat with Mandy, he doesn't half go on while I'm trying to concentrate on what Joe Newell actually does.
    It won't take too much concentration as he does feck all. Thought he would be one of our top players this season but been a real let down.

Quote Originally Posted by ThryberghMILLER23 View Post
    It won't take too much concentration as he does feck all. Thought he would be one of our top players this season but been a real let down.
    Because hes in a sh-t team with a losing mentality from top to bottom, and is why its so blatantly obvious to all (but Warney) that this team needs to be totally broken up!! Keeping 90% of this lot will end in tears again.

Quote Originally Posted by scum_triumphant View Post

Not packed it in Scum but FootyMad just make things difficult. Used to be a simple click for red/yellow card and all posters could see the results. Now, any bans go through them as they no longer impact just this site they are FootyMad wide. Yellow cards are now issued as personal warnings through the private messaging system and then the respondent simply questions why and gives more grief through private replies. Not worth the hassle.

Scum, you were the first person off this board that I met. The morning of a day to remember we met for breakfast in Bluecoats and then went on to meet many other people including gmgm.

We have met since and I really enjoy your company. I will again contact you through whatever media needed to arrange a place where we can have a beer together and a laugh. The people you know on this board haven't changed, we still post the same old shyte and have a laugh.

You are welcome back as is everyone else. Like CAM says the moderating tools have changed which has led me to retreat somewhat from posting as much as I used to. I still enjoy the parts I want to participate in and ignore the other parts.

See you the next tie I'm over

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123