+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OT question

Welcome back scum.

We need a good poster on here.

I have been keeping this site running single handedly in your absence.

If you could sort MMMagic out for me I will put a couple of drinks behind the bar for you...Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Welcome back scum.

We need a good poster on here.

I have been keeping this site running single handedly in your absence.

If you could sort MMMagic out for me I will put a couple of drinks behind the bar for you...Thanks in advance.
    Never tell someone else to do something that you can't 'doc'.....like a kid in a playground....

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Never tell someone else to do something that you can't 'doc'.....like a kid in a playground....
    I was asking not telling.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    I was asking not telling.
    So, when are you gunna grow up then 'doc'? little playground digs, constantly mentioning me on your posts, trying to belittle me and others, when do your childish attempts at bullying stop 'doc'?

Another joker...

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    So, when are you gunna grow up then 'doc'? little playground digs, constantly mentioning me on your posts, trying to belittle me and others, when do your childish attempts at bullying stop 'doc'?

Another joker...
    You have real issues fella.

Looks like it's not the time to come back Scum after seeing some of tonight's posts

Quote Originally Posted by scum_triumphant View Post
    Is this message board worth coming back to?
    You guys crack me up. Just read the OP dispassionately. Breathe in its complete arrogance. Instead of the cringeworthy self-serving (by certain posters) "good to have you back, mate" replies the only response this rrse deserves is mine: I hadn't realised you'd left and if your past contributions on MM are anything to go by it's certainly not worth you coming back. What is it with solipsistic rrseholes like you and Jolly? It's just an MB: if you don't like it stay off but spare us the righteous indignation ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    You guys crack me up. Just read the OP dispassionately. Breathe in its complete arrogance. Instead of the cringeworthy self-serving (by certain posters) "good to have you back, mate" replies the only response this rrse deserves is mine: I hadn't realised you'd left and if your past contributions on MM are anything to go by it's certainly not worth you coming back. What is it with solipsistic rrseholes like you and Jolly? It's just an MB: if you don't like it stay off but spare us the righteous indignation ffs.
    Oh Lord above monty..

What have you done?

Scum is a good poster and a nice fella......Have you seen him?...Obviously not!

There is a reason I,m asking scum to sort Tragic out.

You've done it now monty!!

Oh dear Oh dear

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post

Bad day Monty?

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Bad day Monty?
    Gm, despite your and Kempo's interventions I stand completely by my initial response. "Is this MB worth coming back to"!!! Ffs!? Arrogant, pathetic drivel. Yes, I have seen him. Regrettably. Big mate of that other complete rrse, Mandy. Nuff said.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast