+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Congratulations to our neighbours from the east

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart View Post
    I think Rockthegaybar has issues understanding analogies.

I also think the women of Southampton may need help getting dressed in the morning......assuming the lady pictured above actually has anything to do with said City.
    Wow chiswickmart, name calling, how childish are you? You know the debate is lost when someone resorts to lower league trite...oh hold on...that is exactly what you are, division four champions

Now please go to your own website, you are more tedious than usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockthecasbah View Post
    Wow chiswickmart, name calling, how childish are you? You know the debate is lost when someone resorts to lower league trite...oh hold on...that is exactly what you are, division four champions
    Au contraire Gaybar,I would say the game is finally up when you actually use my real moniker for the first time!! That's quite a turnaround and just too funny.

Au contraire cheesesdicktrotter, you are a funny little thing.

Not sure you realise this is a football forum, try to at least pretend to know where you are, no relevance to football anywhere on your post. Maybe your team being the Delboy of the south coast would explain your reluctance, poopey do provide the laughs, I will give you that.

During the war....etc.

New fixtures out next week, I imagine you are sat keenly in your armchair looking to see if Oldham or maybe the mighty Walsall will be your first opponents! Good luck with that.

Anyway it has been fun, remember this is not farewell...just Bonjour.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234