+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations to our neighbours from the east

Beating the best on a weekly basis? Can I have some of whatever you're on???? You do realise you've gone through a whole season without beating one of the top 6.

You're a little fish in a big pond with a largely pointless existence. Congrats on that achievement.

Wotcha Pents....

Alright Mart, how's tricks?

SD - I skilfully avoided paying Southern trains last night btw.

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart View Post
    Beating the best on a weekly basis? Can I have some of whatever you're on???? You do realise you've gone through a whole season without beating one of the top 6.

You're a little fish in a big pond with a largely pointless existence. Congrats on that achievement.
    I wondered when you would bring fish into the equation, you disgust me.

Things we've pissed in the last 40 years says cheesedick;
    League 2
    League 1
    Championship
    FA Cup

Make your mind up, one minute you burble on about your fine achievements over 40 years then have the audacity to mention our record this season. Since our return to where we belong in the Premier league we have beaten all of the top 6, as you have Saints wiki page on default mode, look it up.

You enjoy reading about next season playing some minnows, I will enjoy going to Stamford Bridge.

You had a brief moment in recent times when you had a chance of building something permanent.....and you f*cked it up, became a bunch of charity thieves and now play in a sh*tty stadium, playing sh*tty football.

Karma.

Now I want no more on this subject, your team is sh*t and the city is sh*t, suck it up and don't waste my time, go and talk to some Walsall fans about your game together next season.

We could be in the same division season after next Casbah, that would be nice wouldn't it?

Pents I akways enjoy reading our local rag, the Who's Been in Court section, and those fined and given a criminal record for fare dodging, it makes me happy.

You enjoy going to Stamford Bridge? Really??? Horrible set of fans and ridiculous prices for a virtually guaranteed defeat.

All good thanks Pents - how about yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart View Post
    You enjoy going to Stamford Bridge? Really??? Horrible set of fans and ridiculous prices for a virtually guaranteed defeat.

All good thanks Pents - how about yourself?
    The skates celebrate winning the 4th division, a division we have never sunk as low into, but refuse to count the JPT, which is without doubt equal in every way to winning the basement league. Same old same old from the bitters.

Poor old Skates. Seeing the rest of the South Coast in the Prem must be like your neighbours inviting the rest of the street for a party but you're not welcome (maybe because you sit in the corner banging on about the old days when everyone else is enjoying themselves today)

Keep attending those parties Proc, maybe one of these days an attractive girl will talk to you. But I doubt it!!

We don't attend many parties, but when we do, we walk off with the stunner!! And we know how much that annoys the loiterers.

Quote Originally Posted by proclaimer View Post
    Poor old Skates. Seeing the rest of the South Coast in the Prem must be like your neighbours inviting the rest of the street for a party but you're not welcome (maybe because you sit in the corner banging on about the old days when everyone else is enjoying themselves today)
    Good analogy proc.

However,
    If Carlsberg did cheesedicks!!... I quote "Keep attending those parties Proc, maybe one of these days an attractive girl will talk to you. But I doubt it!!
    We don't attend many parties, but when we do, we walk off with the stunner!! And we know how much that annoys the loiterers."

Walk off with a stunner Winning the bottom league, I bet she is a beaut,pompey grown no doubt.

Or maybe this, I think it is a woman!

Different league cheesedick, keep to your history.

I think Rockthegaybar has issues understanding analogies.

I also think the women of Southampton may need help getting dressed in the morning......assuming the lady pictured above actually has anything to do with said City.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast