+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations to our neighbours from the east

Congratulations to our neighbours from the east

Hats off, credit where it's due, fair play.

After an extended period in the lower leagues, it is actually pretty good to see them finally secure promotion.

Even I have to doff my cap and admit that I admire the efforts by those a few miles along the '27 - it really is great for south coast football and gets us another step closer to reinstating some local rivalry between our respective clubs.

Congratulations Brighton..

Well done Brighton, they've been there or there abouts the last few seasons so it's well deserved.

Away day to Brighton next season methinks, only £15 return on the train.

Thanks Guys, promotion with 3 games still to go has put a big smile on my face for the Summer. Went through Southampton Central Saturday afternoon as you headed for the City defeat. You all look so miserable, Try smiling for a change. P.U.P.

LDB you can at least be smug in the knowledge that you were probably the only one at south*mptn central who'd paid for their ticket.

Had to pay to get to Waterloo the other day SD, a sad day tbf. I did use someone else's railcard to get the discount though!

You're a criminal, nothing less!

You well?

It's a strange world. You start the season at least 2 divisions behind the south coast rivals around you. You get promoted and find....you are still 2 divisions behind the south coast rivals around you.

Brighton Bournemouth and Saints all in the top league of England. Full house of proper south coast sides.

Ibrahimovic

Quote Originally Posted by st_bangkok View Post
    Brighton Bournemouth and Saints all in the top league of England. Full house of proper south coast sides.
    And only one trophy between the lot of ya!!

Apologies for missing the 41 year notification earlier in the season, I was too busy laughing after Ibrahimovic scored!!

I'll stick by my earlier assertion, Pompey will win another trophy before any of the 3 clubs above mentioned......it's just how we all roll.

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart View Post
    And only one trophy between the lot of ya!!

Apologies for missing the 41 year notification earlier in the season, I was too busy laughing after Ibrahimovic scored!!

I'll stick by my earlier assertion, Pompey will win another trophy before any of the 3 clubs above mentioned......it's just how we all roll.
    Yep, it is indeed how we all roll. I would though rather be a well respected professional football club who plays by the rules as opposed to one who cheats its way to the top, only to fall back to the bottom of the pit again.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast