+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Theresa May

Didnt know whether to post this on here or on dead sevco thread, but seeing as we are discussing a lot about huns and politics, get a load of this lot!!! Apologies if posted somehwere else already!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmGjiokfQ2A

The weirdo beat the nazi in the French election. We're lucky we're not French.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    You're the 1st person i've seen, apart from myself, that did modern studies! I thought I imagined that standard grade
    Hey min my class did a mock election. The whole year got to vote and i won by a landslide victory. Just call me President Paccers. I took that sh@t seriously. Got a 2 for my standard grade

The funny thing is. My old boy was a geography teacher yet i didnt take it. Dumbass

What is modern studies? Is it some dumbed down crap? We didn't have it when I was at school.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    What is modern studies? Is it some dumbed down crap? We didn't have it when I was at school.
    You got the choice of History, geography or modern studies (or two of if you did 8 standard grades). It was basically a class about stuff from politics to world affairs and stuff. One of my projects was on the UKs ageinv population. That kind of stuff. Was ok. Looking back i should have done history as its what im into now, just like i should have done german instead of french as ive been to germany about 10 times since school but france a grand total of never

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    You got the choice of History, geography or modern studies (or two of if you did 8 standard grades). It was basically a class about stuff from politics to world affairs and stuff. One of my projects was on the UKs ageinv population. That kind of stuff. Was ok. Looking back i should have done history as its what im into now, just like i should have done german instead of french as ive been to germany about 10 times since school but france a grand total of never
    So I was right.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    So I was right.
    When you think about it. Everything at school was dumbed down sh@t

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    You got the choice of History, geography or modern studies (or two of if you did 8 standard grades).
    Is the modern studies you learned not history now that it is in the past?

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    Is the modern studies you learned not history now that it is in the past?
    Some of it aye as it was 17 year ago. Good point

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    You're the 1st person i've seen, apart from myself, that did modern studies! I thought I imagined that standard grade
    I have 'O' grade Modern Studies so it's been around a while!

Was dumbed down crap even then.

Still think not voting negates the right to complain but.. meh more concerned I missed the retiring at 50 bit!

Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast