+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 64 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Theresa May

F*ck the SNP being sung at Firhill yesterday from the away end. Probably all from Kilmacolm & Kelvinside though, the posh Tory b'stards

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    F*ck the SNP being sung at Firhill yesterday from the away end. Probably all from Kilmacolm & Kelvinside though, the posh Tory b'stards
    That's shocking.

Wow, that is pretty incredible. Mind you, looking at the video I posted at the top of this page, its not surprising. To think so many inbred ****s like that can help change the political landscape is frightening! The boy in the video up top with England shirt on should just be put down, end of.
    Last edited by Stupie82; 08-05-2017 at 09:21 AM.

Must need my ears unblocked, I thought their ditty was aimed at the SFA.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Wow, that is pretty incredible. Mind you, looking at the video I posted at the top of this page, its not surprising. To think so many inbred ****s like that can help change the political landscape is frightening! The boy in the video up top with England shirt on should just be put down, end of.
    Driving down to the Skol cup final in er...88? I think. Somewhere near Cumbernauld came up behind a Hun supporters bus. Overtook giving them the usual salutes and all the cants on the back row (and a few others) were wearing England shirts. Should have smashed a bottle under the fckg tyres but the driver might have been an ok bloke.

Voting SNP is a paranoia thing with them. They believe that it's letting the Catholics win.

Wee Ruth loves the Rangers and they love her.

Dumbartons new Tory councillor.

Wonder who he supports?

Name:  thumbnail_IMG_8160.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  94.4 KB

Dumbartons new Tory councillor.

Wonder who he supports?

Name:  thumbnail_IMG_8160.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  94.4 KB
    Jesus... would you look at the nick of him!

I spoke to a hun the other day who claimed to have voted Tory... his reason: because he supports Rangers . For cuunts like that, voting Tory is more about religion or doing the opposite of Celtic, than it is about politics. I wouldnt be surprised if religion, directly or indirectly, was being used by the Tories themselves to pull in that mob.

You're right stupie but be prepared to be called 'classically stupid' & a bigot for suggesting it.

He's one of those the Orange Order were congratulating over the weekend.

What a state of a man. The councillor that is

Page 12 of 64 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast