+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 64 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Theresa May

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    I am no doctor, but I would say probably both. You can get help though, totally free of charge on the NHS. I wish you the best of luck... the waiting list under the SNP is growing longer by the day so I would recommend getting in as soon as you can.
    NHS? Don't give me that Commy cr@p.
    It should be abolished and anyone who can't afford BUPA should be allowed to die.
    Natural selection.

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    A "few folk" is a representative sample now?

Great, I know a "few folk" who are SNP supporters and they are deluded knuckle dragging inbreds with one brain cell between them.

I know what you are getting at in that reply .

I have to say with a comment like that you really have let yourself down .
    It also shows you lack intelligence or indeed you are blinded by hatred for anything SNP.
    I'm sure most folk on here will see you as a purple sweating faced man whilst on the computer bashing replies out .

Oscar I really expected more of you.

As regards the brain cells there are 5 maybe 6 Aeronautical Engineers going to that march ex class mates of my son at Glasgow uni.

My Spanish neighbour is also going she's psychiatrist now retired Mercedes is her name .

Many doing the march have degrees how dare you call this people one brain cell .
    You don't even know them .
    You really are an obnoxious snob.
    I don't say these things easily even in real life away from here as I try to see good in everyone .
    Last edited by Disco Buc; 02-06-2017 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    I know what you are getting at in that reply .

I have to say with a comment like that you really have let yourself down .
    It also shows you lack intelligence or indeed you are blinded by hatred for anything SNP.
    I'm sure most folk on here will see you as a purple sweating faced man whilst on the computer bashing replies out .

Oscar I really expected more of you.

As regards the brain cells there are 5 maybe 6 Aeronautical Engineers going to that march ex class mates of my son at Glasgow uni.

My Spanish neighbour is also going she's psychiatrist now retired Mercedes is her name .

Many doing the march have degrees how dare you call this people one brain cell .
    You don't even know them .
    You really are an obnoxious snob.
    I don't say these things easily even in real life away from here as I try to see good in everyone .
    Your knuckles must be sore typing so many letters...

See good in everyone? You are a hypocrite. You just called Tories basically money grabbers. It is the hypocrisy of the SNP'ers that is so pathetic. 2 ex SNP mp's under investigation for what amounts to fraud. Money grabbing SNP'ers. Those in glass houses...

But then again, a fair few profited from buying their Council houses when everyone knew it was scandal (they did not give a **** when money was involved and they could make a bit of cash for themselves... eh BUC!). Money grabbing... I am alright Jack types who didn't care if it meant others could not benefit from social housing as long as they were all right... eh BUC. Then to turn around and speak about other people being "alright Jacks".... Hypocrites... eh BUC

Good luck in Glasgow. I hope it gets huge media coverage. More voters will be running away from the SNP. Good times!

There's that council house thing again

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    There's that council house thing again
    Well, to be fair, most people who bought their council houses were just trying to get on in life. Nothing wrong in that...

Only a few of them then spout off about money grabbers as if they were saints. I have known a lot of money grabbers in my life but few that were able to retire at 50... only the uber money grabbers were able to do that... the real "I am all right Jack types" people who thought of no one but themselves and how much money they could get for themselves. When they got it... then they spout off about how others should live their lives and how bad other people are.

Those are the real hypocrites... you know the sort. Can't wait to boast about how good their life is and how many vacations they have in Spain.

I wonder how many people who vote Tory will retire at 50... eh BUC or can afford a vacation this year... eh BUC and live in a nice house detached house with a saltire flag eh BUC.

You're bushed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You're bushed.
    of hypocrites that say one thing and have done exactly the opposite.

Name:  IMG-20170603-WA0005.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  50.5 KB

O5car I used to just think you were a trolling attention seeker.

Don't get me wrong......you still are, but the personal nature of those attacks also render you a hugely unpleasant f u c ktard in my book, just a personal observation.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Name:  IMG-20170603-WA0005.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  50.5 KB
    Jaysus H Christ...................I've seen that before but it never gets any less horrid.

Page 29 of 64 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast