+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Theresa May

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    I see the GE is a done deal now after the vote in westminster.

Problem i have, is I really don't know what way to vote this time.
    I was all in favour of independence in 2014, but the vote went the other way and I personally think we should stick to that for a generation.
    Not impressed with the raise in council tax in Aberdeen, and the talk of increasing business rates, but is that all down to the SNP and the MSPs?
    Would never vote Tory, no matter what. Labour is as big a joke as the Liberal Democrats, so if not the SNP, then the Greens?

Very indecisive i have to admit.....
    this will be the hold yer nose GE for a lot of people voting for any party that has the best chance of ousting their sitting MP.

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    I see the GE is a done deal now after the vote in westminster.

Problem i have, is I really don't know what way to vote this time.
    I was all in favour of independence in 2014, but the vote went the other way and I personally think we should stick to that for a generation.
    Not impressed with the raise in council tax in Aberdeen, and the talk of increasing business rates, but is that all down to the SNP and the MSPs?
    Would never vote Tory, no matter what. Labour is as big a joke as the Liberal Democrats, so if not the SNP, then the Greens?

Very indecisive i have to admit.....
    You could abstain. I will likely abstain from voting like the majority of SNP MPs did for the GE vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    this will be the hold yer nose GE for a lot of people voting for any party that has the best chance of ousting their sitting MP.
    I'll probably hold my nose and vote SNP.
    Never voted for them since the voted with Thatcher in the 79 no confidence vote, but Westminster's getting more and more unpalatable by the day.
    Labour have a bit to go to win me back post Blair and the other two capitalist parties......Just..... No.

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    You could abstain. I will likely abstain from voting like the majority of SNP MPs did for the GE vote.
    This is an interesting site that has the full list of Scottish seats and predictions on percentages. The one thing these predictions have not taken into account is tactical voting and as far as I see have just used an average of the polls and not looked at the poll trends. If there is tactical voting in various seats plus lower turnout the predictions could be also be very different.

http://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/conlist_scot.html

Very interesting to see what happens but likelihood is SNP lose seats with a large number of lower majorities in the seats they do win.

Our local SNP MP has done the square root of f*ck all since he won. Still a massive improvement on Gemma Doyle.

I think people are over playing their vote. Just go to the ballot box & don't act like a hun

This is an interesting site that has the full list of Scottish seats and predictions on percentages. The one thing these predictions have not taken into account is tactical voting and as far as I see have just used an average of the polls and not looked at the poll trends. If there is tactical voting in various seats plus lower turnout the predictions could be also be very different.

http://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/conlist_scot.html

Very interesting to see what happens but likelihood is SNP lose seats with a large number of lower majorities in the seats they do win.
    Another landslide for the SNP then. I'd be surprised if the Tories don't come away with at least 6 seats.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Our local SNP MP has done the square root of f*ck all since he won. Still a massive improvement on Gemma Doyle.

I think people are over playing their vote. Just go to the ballot box & don't act like a bigot.

I'll bounce like we've won the cup if that snivelling wee rat Mundell gets punted!

I've been a Green voter pretty much my whole adult life bar a couple of Labour votes. But seriously thinking of going SNP this time as the thought of more Tories in Scotland and a smug Ruth the mooth makes me wanna puke!

Bigot? Huns vote Tory. It's the whole billy Britain thing but more so now because their team is pathetic, the success they crave in their empty lives has moved onto turbo unionism.

It's not a big ask not to side with them, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Bigot? Huns vote Tory. It's the whole billy Britain thing but more so now because their team is pathetic, the success they crave in their empty lives has moved onto turbo unionism.

It's not a big ask not to side with them, is it?
    just what you expect a bigot to say.

Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast