+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 64 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Theresa May

Getintaethem, the personal insults and jibes are uncalled for. Its a forum, so just discuss the topic. No one is ever going to agree, but a lot of what im reading above is uncalled for. You dont like the SNP, thats okay, but dont have a go at Buc because he supports them. Its one thing having banter, its another when you your just being insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I thought Maggie didn't like football

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I thought Maggie didn't like football
    No, but she wasn't above a bit of "sporting advantage".

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Getintaethem, the personal insults and jibes are uncalled for. Its a forum, so just discuss the topic. No one is ever going to agree, but a lot of what im reading above is uncalled for. You dont like the SNP, thats okay, but dont have a go at Buc because he supports them. Its one thing having banter, its another when you your just being insulting.
    Ha ha ha... that's funny. What i said about Buc selling his Council House and retiring at 50 was true. What he said about me is made up pish. It was Buc that first accused me of being another user... then another 2 or 3 users. Then his braindead hanger's on started doing the same. Even though it is ****e and they probably know it is ****e...

Then Buc called me an obnoxious sod because I had the temerity to use the same tactics against SNP supporters as he used against Tories. Him calling me an obnoxious sod is not a personal attack? Where is your post about that then... unless you are actually Buc under a different user name!

Nah, the SNP supporters can dish it out but they canna take it.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    O5car I used to just think you were a trolling attention seeker.

Don't get me wrong......you still are, but the personal nature of those attacks also render you a hugely unpleasant f u c ktard in my book, just a personal observation.
    fair doos... Expect Stupie/Buc to be writing you a seriously worded post about your personal attack though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    There's that council house thing again
    Aye the more he types the less seriously I take him .

Let's face it he's obsessed with politics he also hates anything about Nationalism.

Dread to think how many big spiels he's posted and the many replies .
    Just to TRY and get his point across​ poor O5CAR..

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Thank you Stupie .

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    Thank you Stupie .
    Thanking yersel Buc... everyone knows you are Stupie.

Let's face it he's obsessed with politics he also hates anything about Nationalism.

Buc, to be honest you constantly posting YES in numerous posts and spouting about the SNP has probably got some folks back up.

You have made a big thing of being in the SNP so you cant complain when folk call you out on it.

Poor poor knuckle dragger. Does not get that the points I was making were not about his politics but about him being a hypocrite.

I am alright Jack money grabber.

Page 30 of 64 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast