+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 64 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Theresa May

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    Thanking yersel Buc... everyone knows you are Stupie.
    You are either trolling or are actually insane! You crack on with your theory though! I will in fact feed your paranoia, Im actually Buc's alter ego, the anti-SNP, Green loving version.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    You are either trolling or are actually insane! You crack on with your theory though! I will in fact feed your paranoia, Im actually Buc's alter ego, the anti-SNP, Green loving version.
    still waiting for the posts telling the SNP supporters that they are not on with their personal insults. waiting.... waiting...

non SNP supporter...whatever.

so I am insane but for weeks the mentalists that called me other users were sane... god, Buc.. really?

ha ha BUC, found out!
    Last edited by Getintaethem; 04-06-2017 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    you were the one calling me other users for weeks you lunatic... so this video really is about you...

drinking again Mason? you should seek help...

still waiting for the posts telling the SNP supporters that they are not on with their personal insults. waiting.... waiting...

non SNP supporter...whatever.

so I am insane but for weeks the mentalists that called me other users were sane... god, Buc.. really?

ha ha BUC, found out!
    I dont like any insults on here and that includes you, Buc or whoever else has been at it. I have been guilty of it in the past on the footy forum, but it was heat of the moment. You look to be in some sort of rampage on here!

From what i can gather, most of the other users insults, apart from a couple were just banter, but you got personal above. People will react personal in return, and that i cant sympahise with you for.

As for the whether I am Buc or i support the SNP, all you need to do is just check back some of my posts on SNP topics or independence topics where i have explicitly stated that I stopped supporting the SNP about 6 months ago, because i cant stand Sturgeon and therefore had joined the Green party. In fact, i believe i started a topic on it... once i find it, i will post it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    I dont like any insults on here and that includes you, Buc or whoever else has been at it. I have been guilty of it in the past on the footy forum, but it was heat of the moment. You look to be in some sort of rampage on here!

From what i can gather, most of the other users insults, apart from a couple were just banter, but you got personal above. People will react personal in return, and that i cant sympahise with you for.

As for the whether I am Buc or i support the SNP, all you need to do is just check back some of my posts on SNP topics or independence topics where i have explicitly stated that I stopped supporting the SNP about 6 months ago, because i cant stand Sturgeon and therefore had joined the Green party. In fact, i believe i started a topic on it... once i find it, i will post it for you.
    So Buc, you are OK with people that have insulted me for weeks and then you try to differentiate that with when I tell you that you are a hypocrite - when clearly you stink of hypocrisy. It is just so sad Buc.

Anyway, I did not insult you Buc. I pointed out why you were a hypocrite for calling Tories money grabbers when clearly you are one yourself and pointed out exactly why. No personal insults. Just the truth Buc.

You bought your council house even though it was perfectly clear that you would make a huge profit and others would not be able to get a council house because of it. The labour party was against the scheme because of that. But, you were alright Jack...

You retired at 50... who retires at 50 without being a money grabber? You go on long holidays in Spain even though you retired at 50... money grabber...

Complete and utter "I am alright Jack".

Then you have the gall to call others money grabbers... hypocrite.

Nothing to do with you being a SNP supporter Buc.

Folks, I think everyone needs to take a deep breath and calm down.

The internet is a good place to vent but it's probably best not to take anything anyone says to heart.

So Buc, you are OK with people that have insulted me for weeks and then you try to differentiate that with when I tell you that you are a hypocrite - when clearly you stink of hypocrisy. It is just so sad Buc.

Anyway, I did not insult you Buc. I pointed out why you were a hypocrite for calling Tories money grabbers when clearly you are one yourself and pointed out exactly why. No personal insults. Just the truth Buc.

You bought your council house even though it was perfectly clear that you would make a huge profit and others would not be able to get a council house because of it. The labour party was against the scheme because of that. But, you were alright Jack...

You retired at 50... who retires at 50 without being a money grabber? You go on long holidays in Spain even though you retired at 50... money grabber...

Complete and utter "I am alright Jack".

Then you have the gall to call others money grabbers... hypocrite.

Nothing to do with you being a SNP supporter Buc.
    ... you need help, serious help. That fact you thought i was Buc was laughable, but now i genuinely think you are being serious. I dont really care if you think im him/her or not, but dont respond to my messages with replies that are meant for Buc, its f*cking annoying. Anyone who personally knows Buc will tell you i am not him/her. If you look at the thread link i posted above, you will see Buc replied to me, so unless you think i speak to myself, then i guess you will have to admit you are wrong and are a tad insane.

As for your comment on those who have insulted you for weeks, i dont read all the comments on here so i cant comment on them.

I think you need to calm down and take a breather from this thread, as its clearly not good for your mental health. Next you will be accusing me of being Jeremy Corbyn, because of my anti-May comments. Chill out, dont let anyones comments, words or views get to you and discuss the matters properly. Ignore everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    Folks, I think everyone needs to take a deep breath and calm down.
    Oh no no no no no.

Tories and nationalists fechting like ferrets in a sack is a fabulous spectacle. You carry on boys. I'm not laughing AT you, I'm laughing TOWARDS you.

I'll order a couple of family-sized bags of Mackie's beef crisps in - popcorn's too bland.

Omnomnomnomnomnom.

COYR.
    Last edited by 57vintage; 06-06-2017 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Canna spell 'crisps'

Page 31 of 64 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast