+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 64 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Theresa May

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    ... you need help, serious help. That fact you thought i was Buc was laughable, but now i genuinely think you are being serious. I dont really care if you think im him/her or not, but dont respond to my messages with replies that are meant for Buc, its f*cking annoying. Anyone who personally knows Buc will tell you i am not him/her. If you look at the thread link i posted above, you will see Buc replied to me, so unless you think i speak to myself, then i guess you will have to admit you are wrong and are a tad insane.

As for your comment on those who have insulted you for weeks, i dont read all the comments on here so i cant comment on them.

I think you need to calm down and take a breather from this thread, as its clearly not good for your mental health. Next you will be accusing me of being Jeremy Corbyn, because of my anti-May comments. Chill out, dont let anyones comments, words or views get to you and discuss the matters properly. Ignore everyone else.
    He does not help himself.
    I'm hoping he knows we are different people or indeed he's lost the plot.
    Here is my number Getintaethem.. John Buchan 07773480887 39 Woodcroft Avenue AB228WY. I've nothing to hide from anyone.

Would love to share a coffee with you have a friendly chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    So Buc, you are OK with people that have insulted me for weeks and then you try to differentiate that with when I tell you that you are a hypocrite - when clearly you stink of hypocrisy. It is just so sad Buc.

Anyway, I did not insult you Buc. I pointed out why you were a hypocrite for calling Tories money grabbers when clearly you are one yourself and pointed out exactly why. No personal insults. Just the truth Buc.

You bought your council house even though it was perfectly clear that you would make a huge profit and others would not be able to get a council house because of it. The labour party was against the scheme because of that. But, you were alright Jack...

You retired at 50... who retires at 50 without being a money grabber? You go on long holidays in Spain even though you retired at 50... money grabber...

Complete and utter "I am alright Jack".

Then you have the gall to call others money grabbers... hypocrite.

Nothing to do with you being a SNP supporter Buc.
    I retired at 50 and I'm generous to a fault ..

Secondly I do have properties around Aberdeen where indeed one I give for free to a charity and have done for years in Sunnybank road .
    I've also given money and plenty of it to charities for over 30 years sick kids hospital and cancer rehab and others .
    Im gas safe engineer and have been fixing heating for folk who can't afford to repair it for free.
    Less so of late to be fair .

And yes I do have a villa iin Spain again I do things with that too..
    Even all my friends have free access to it.
    In the past I've also sponsored athletes and a disabled one. I've been lucky through hard work
    I stared my company cycling a bike with one wash hand basin to do sometimes I would even jump on buses to get to jobs with my tool bag pipe and fittings.

From that to growing my business to even paying just shy of £1 million in taxes in 5 years .

From growing up poor having no shoes and trousers and sometimes not having food for 2 days the teachers giving me no chance in life left school with nothing..
    But I'm proud of my achievements
    And have indeed shared what wealth I was lucky to have..

Never judge on people you don't know that's real bad.
    Last edited by Disco Buc; 06-06-2017 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    I retired at 50 and I'm generous to a fault ..

Never judge on people you don't know that's real bad.

Well said Buc!

Oh, did I mention my boiler's been playing up?

C'mon Buc, would you give Theresa one or is she not chubby enough? That's my pre-election question for you!

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Buc, to be honest you constantly posting YES in numerous posts and spouting about the SNP has probably got some folks back up.

You have made a big thing of being in the SNP so you cant complain when folk call you out on it.
    I'm not complaining and i agree 100% with you. I'm also just not taking this whole thing serious.

Name:  1496771407088-392771758.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  93.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    Well said Buc!

Oh, did I mention my boiler's been playing up?

C'mon Buc, would you give Theresa one or is she not chubby enough? That's my pre-election question for you!
    Yer boilers playing up

Yes I would with Theresa May if I was single she's got nice legs.
    Prefer Nicola

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post

Yes I would with Theresa May if I was single she's got nice legs.
    Prefer Nicola
    Oooof! So has a Queen Anne table. Doesn't mean you'd sh@g it! (Would you?)

Nicola would take you in as tatties and spit you out as chips.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mrs Krankie had a cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    ... but dont respond to my messages with replies that are meant for Buc, its f*cking annoying. Anyone who personally knows Buc will tell you i am not him/her. If you look at the thread link i posted above, you will see Buc replied to me, so unless you think i speak to myself, then i guess you will have to admit you are wrong and are a tad insane.

As for your comment on those who have insulted you for weeks, i dont read all the comments on here so i cant comment on them.
    Yes it is annoying...

So a couple days calling you BUC and you piss your pants. Try weeks of someone calling you another username and his braindead knuckle dragger hangers doing the same. Where was the moral grandstanding from you when they did that? Nope there was, silence. Oh well...

Then there is the weeks of the knuckle draggers calling a fellow Aberdeen supporter a Hun. Annoying or actually a proper insult? Well, I am sure someone like you would back up a fellow Don up as they were insulting not just me but all fellow Aberdeen fans....A moral crusader surely would have backed up another Don. Nope there was, silence. Oh well...

Then there were the other personal insults I suffered from the knuckle draggers... A peep from you? No... total and utter silence. A pattern is being formed here. Almost as if you waited until I uttered anything you could have the faintest issue with before you posted.

When confronted with this, what was your excuse... "i dont read all the comments on here"

Well, I am sure you must have now read the entire thread. You going to write a post lambasting their behaviour which by any standards was much worse?

Thought not.

Who actually describes themselves as "generous to a fault"?

Most aristocrats in days gone by paid the taxes they were due and even gave money to charities. Did not make them better people, just people who needed to justify their hypocrisy.
    Last edited by Getintaethem; 07-06-2017 at 12:23 AM.

Page 32 of 64 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast