+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 52 of 64 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Theresa May

Why do I need to make a point?

I have an opinion.

That opinion says you are a trouble making d1ckhead.

Hey, there's another one.

Silly me.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Why do I need to make a point?

I have an opinion.

That opinion says you are a trouble making d1ckhead.

Hey, there's another one.

Silly me.
    Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  9.7 KB

3 posts is all it took to show you are a hypocrite. A new record even for a knuckle dragger.

At least this thread has kept up with AbMad tradition of long threads and veered well of topic

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  9.7 KB

3 posts is all it took to show you are a hypocrite. A new record even for a knuckle dragger.
    Hey,

Breeeeaaathe.

Try this, remember, no one is judging you.

http://www.dadabhagwan.org/path-to-h...FQ0R0wodobwJjQ

Hey,

Try this, remember, no one is judging you.
    You just judged me in your last three posts by calling me a dickhead, a tool and a prize cock.

I know logic, consistency or humour is not easy for knuckle draggers to comprehend. Best thing for you to do is ask someone who may be able to help you understand. Perhaps your: (delete as appropriate)

- case worker
    - teacher
    - parole officer
    - social worker
    - psychologist

You just judged me in your last three posts by calling me a dickhead, a tool and a prize cock.

I know logic, consistency or humour is not easy for knuckle draggers to comprehend. Best thing for you to do is ask someone who may be able to help you understand. Perhaps your: (delete as appropriate)

- case worker
    - teacher
    - parole officer
    - social worker
    - psychologist
    Deflection.

Took a couple of posts longer than what I thought.

Hey, shhhh, here's a simple question between you and me.

Why don't you leave good decent posters like discobuc alone?

Cyberbullying at its most ugly.

Deflection.

Took a couple of posts longer than what I thought.

Hey, shhhh, here's a simple question between you and me.

Why don't you leave good decent posters like discobuc alone?

Cyberbullying at its most ugly.
    "deflection" - now there is a term we have heard tonight from another poster. also - sticking up for buc... we have heard from a poster tonight...Same said poster is a friend of Buc. Same said poster has no problem with personal insults thrown at me. Same said poster is a knuckle dragger.

You come out of nowhere and start straight in where that poster left off earlier. Same knuckle dragging logic, same "**** for brains."

Hmm - anyone would have thought that you were either 1) same said poster 2) another one of Buc's SNP crowd.

Now... which one is it? (just between me and you obviously).

Also, I have not cyber bullied anyone... Just called him a hypocrite - which he is. That is not cyber bullying.

In fact, the only one cyber bullying is some arsewipe that comes on a forum and their first three posts have no content other than personal insults. Knuckle dragger's never change...

"deflection" - now there is a term we have heard tonight from another poster. also - sticking up for buc... we have heard from a poster tonight...Same said poster is a friend of Buc. Same said poster has no problem with personal insults thrown at me. Same said poster is a knuckle dragger.

You come out of nowhere and start straight in where that poster left off earlier. Same knuckle dragging logic, same "**** for brains."

Hmm - anyone would have thought that you were either 1) same said poster 2) another one of Buc's SNP crowd.

Now... which one is it? (just between me and you obviously).

Also, I have not cyber bullied anyone... Just called him a hypocrite - which he is. That is not cyber bullying.

In fact, the only one cyber bullying is some arsewipe that comes on a forum and their first three posts have no content other than personal insults. Knuckle dragger's never change...
    You ****ing liar!!!!

You target discobuc's every response!!! You troll him on every post he writes!!!

You're deflecting again, an everyday trait of a internet troll.

You are a internet bully, full stop.

Goodnight and hope you sleep well.

You ****ing liar!!!!

You target discobuc's every response!!! You troll him on every post he writes!!!

You're deflecting again, an everyday trait of a internet troll.

You are a internet bully, full stop.

Goodnight and hope you sleep well.
    And you said I was the angry one!

"You ****ing liar!!!!

You target discobuc's every response!!! You troll him on every post he writes!!!"
    - Clearly that is bull****. So clearly you are the ****ing liar or stupid or... yer a knuckle dragger.

I hope Buc appreciates his SNP buddy sticking up for him. Perhaps he will give you a goodnight kiss.

I think if you read back on this thread, I called him a hypocrite because he called Tories money grabbers, greedy and out to make easy money, when the only person on here that is proven to have got easy money was him when he bought his council house. So that makes him a hypocrite. I cannot help that.

Now, you may have a different opinion. You would be wrong. I cannot help that either.

So, the only one who is an Internet troll is you... coming on, not joining in the discussion and just insulting a poster who said something that is accurate.

Next time, get your facts right before making an arse out of yourself.

Poor getintaethem. A laddie just wanting to come on to this thread to discuss May and everyone is picking on him.
    Petal.

Name:  DCOu1CyWsAAnFe3.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  65.6 KB

Page 52 of 64 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast