+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Theresa May

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Poor getintaethem. A laddie just wanting to come on to this thread to discuss May and everyone is picking on him.
    Petal.
    Poor Aldo. Knuckle dragger just wanting to come on to this thread and unleash his bile, anger and hypocrisy with the friends and family then wets his knickers when someone pulls him up on it.
    Petals in your knickers will mask the smell.

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    Poor Aldo. Knuckle dragger just wanting to come on to this thread and unleash his bile, anger and hypocrisy with the friends and family then wets his knickers when someone pulls him up on it.
    Petals in your knickers will mask the smell.
    Hmmm ��

Can't stand the woman but credit where credits due. She is the only one getting involved in the mexican wave.

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    And you said I was the angry one!

"You ****ing liar!!!!

You target discobuc's every response!!! You troll him on every post he writes!!!"
    - Clearly that is bull****. So clearly you are the ****ing liar or stupid or... yer a knuckle dragger.

I hope Buc appreciates his SNP buddy sticking up for him. Perhaps he will give you a goodnight kiss.

I think if you read back on this thread, I called him a hypocrite because he called Tories money grabbers, greedy and out to make easy money, when the only person on here that is proven to have got easy money was him when he bought his council house. So that makes him a hypocrite. I cannot help that.

Now, you may have a different opinion. You would be wrong. I cannot help that either.

So, the only one who is an Internet troll is you... coming on, not joining in the discussion and just insulting a poster who said something that is accurate.

Next time, get your facts right before making an arse out of yourself.
    Thanks for feeling the need to explain yourself to me.

Poor getintaethem. A laddie just wanting to come on to this thread to discuss May and everyone is picking on him.
    Petal.
    Hi

I'm a knuckle dragging supporter of Scottish independence.

Can I please use my hard knuckles to smash your phucking Tory, w*nk stained Union Jack flag loving face.

Sorry, violence is just quicker with the likes of you.

Last edited by Goalposter; 18-06-2017 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goalposter View Post
    Hi

Can I please use my hard knuckles to smash your phucking Tory, w*nk stained Union Jack flag loving face.

Politics bring out the worst in Getintaethem.
    I think he should take time out from this thread .maybe come back refreshed with a change of his attitude towards other posters .
    I know he's a good poster I've said this before .but he's not showing himself in good light as other posters have shown they have had enough of his political over the top attitude and I'm sorry to say disrespectful as well.
    Not good to see .

Lets get this thread back on topic.

Who is going to replace the Maybot?

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post

Itll be somebody from the back benches. It can't be anyone too familiar, as everybody knows they're hapless backstabbing c*nts, who would be in the job already if they had any talent. Somebody will come out of nowhere, just like the bedwetting pig sh@gger did

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post

Good for you Jupiter.
    Probably​ Boris .

Quote Originally Posted by Goalposter View Post
    Hi

Bit harsh. Not the violence bit but the Tory and union jack bit. Wrong person I'm afraid.

Anyway...

May won't go till she makes an arse of brexit so the spinless types don't have to get their hands dirty. She's a patsy from now on.

Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast