+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Theresa May

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    At least we will go to our graves knowing our country will be free .it's when but you never know.
    You said to me that I was not able to predict the future on what would happen in the GE on this thread.

Then you go and predict the future. Who would have thought it...

Even better, my predictions were in a few weeks time - yours are beyond the grave! Amazing.

I will take your predictions with a pinch of salt though considering your previous prediction that we would be independent before the last referendum and that the Tories would lose their only MP in the GE.

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    You said to me that I was not able to predict the future on what would happen in the GE on this thread.

Then you go and predict the future. Who would have thought it...

Even better, my predictions were in a few weeks time - yours are beyond the grave! Amazing.

I will take your predictions with a pinch of salt though considering your previous prediction that we would be independent before the last referendum and that the Tories would lose their only MP in the GE.
    I would say most folk here in Scotland know independence will come whether they want it or not.

Your beloved UK will collapse at some point as will the Tories .
    You can take as much pinches of salt that you'd like
    Now O5Car / Briangartland/ getintaethem we all have a view some believable some not .

Now O5Car / Briangartland/ getintaethem we all have a view some believable some not .
    me and another username...another prediction you got completely wrong... nah luck.

p.s. grow up... surely yer old enough.

me and another username...another prediction you got completely wrong... nah luck.

p.s. grow up... surely yer old enough.

It's you arite everyone on here knows it's you .

Now my friend don't get all purple faced hitting the keyboard on me now
    To be honest I thought you'd be a bit smarter than that.
    hey take a chill pill and post a song get involved with other topics on here rather than politics you are too obsessed with it.

Go post a song get with the board..
    Regards John .

Here's one for you 05Car.
    Enjoy its a good we number .

https://youtu.be/t73G7V7AF1o

More posts from the Lib Dems today.

Theresa May struggled a bit on the Andrew Neil interview. How on earth did she make Prime Minister??
    No wonder she wouldn't go in a televised leaders debate as she would crumble.

It's you arite everyone on here knows it's you .
    Only the nationalist posters on here think I am oscar. Just shows how deluded you are.

Sad really but predictable I am afraid.

I would ask for any evidence but I know you have none cos I ain't Oscar. I hope he is reading this and having a fine old chuckle to himself at how stupid you lot of Nats are! Must be to believe the stinking load of horse **** the SNP trots out and you lap up like lemmings.

Freedom from the scourge of the Nats! Scotland is waking up to it slowly but surely. Only the crazies will be left shortly ranting into their bottles of broken SNP promises! But hey, when you are dead Scotland will be independent. Mentalists.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Theresa May struggled a bit on the Andrew Neil interview. How on earth did she make Prime Minister??
    No wonder she wouldn't go in a televised leaders debate as she would crumble.
    everybody struggles with Brillo

Only the nationalist posters on here think I am oscar. Just shows how deluded you are.

Sad really but predictable I am afraid.

I would ask for any evidence but I know you have none cos I ain't Oscar. I hope he is reading this and having a fine old chuckle to himself at how stupid you lot of Nats are! Must be to believe the stinking load of horse **** the SNP trots out and you lap up like lemmings.

Freedom from the scourge of the Nats! Scotland is waking up to it slowly but surely. Only the crazies will be left shortly ranting into their bottles of broken SNP promises! But hey, when you are dead Scotland will be independent. Mentalists.
    Aye, definitely oscar

Page 20 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast