+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364

Thread: Theresa May

Playing the man & not the ball again. Shame

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Has Fergus Ewing been sacked for gross incompetence yet, or does his family name render him untouchable in Party circles?

His performance on Radio Scotland this morning was reminiscent of Ronnie Deila at his most slippery and with responsibility deflectors on full welly.

Resignation would be the honourable decision.

If not, dismissal should be a given.
    On a thread named Theresa May this poster manages to turn it into an attack on a SNP minister. Shouldn't really surprise us as 57 defines himself on his all-consuming fanatical hatred of all things SNP. If I were to be using the word "incompetence" on a thread called Theresa May I'd look no further that the Woman herself. We're actually spoiled beyond belief for incompetence when it comes to the Tories.. Ross Thomson, Kirstin Hair, and O'l fluffy Mundell shootin fish in a barrel when it comes to incompetence
    are the Tories. You can do so much better Vintage a lazy post min.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    On a thread named Theresa May this poster manages to turn it into an attack on a SNP minister. Shouldn't really surprise us as 57 defines himself on his all-consuming fanatical hatred of all things SNP. If I were to be using the word "incompetence" on a thread called Theresa May I'd look no further that the Woman herself. We're actually spoiled beyond belief for incompetence when it comes to the Tories.. Ross Thomson, Kirstin Hair, and O'l fluffy Mundell shootin fish in a barrel when it comes to incompetence
    are the Tories. You can do so much better Vintage a lazy post min.

Hardly as lazy as waiting 25 months to pick it up, I’d say. I do suppose at your age (whatever it is this week), these things take time.

What a fuucking ‘progressive’ loser.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

See ya.
    Forever?

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post

Hardly as lazy as waiting 25 months to pick it up, I’d say. I do suppose at your age (whatever it is this week), these things take time.

What a fuucking ‘progressive’ loser.
    This week my age is 65 years 3 months and 23 days so slightly more vintage than you. As for the 25 months as you know and have pointed out I'm an occasional visitor on here tho been a member for many years. Suppose one of the main reasons is the pretentious prick that is you. I recall calling you an issue dodger and you are still very much that.. preferring to regale us all with gratuitous pretentious mumbo jumbo. But you don't actually say anything Without being pretentious myself I was recently introduced the "Dunning-Kruger effect" I know a man of your intellect will not have to google. Sum you up perfectly. If I may ask you one question do you conduct your social interaction in the same fashion you post on here ? If so you must be a huge hit in your local . Quiz nights would be quality. To end... you post to win applause and so it perpetuates itself.

This week my age is 65 years 3 months and 23 days so slightly more vintage than you. As for the 25 months as you know and have pointed out I'm an occasional visitor on here tho been a member for many years. Suppose one of the main reasons is the pretentious prick that is you. I recall calling you an issue dodger and you are still very much that.. preferring to regale us all with gratuitous pretentious mumbo jumbo. But you don't actually say anything Without being pretentious myself I was recently introduced the "Dunning-Kruger effect" I know a man of your intellect will not have to google. Sum you up perfectly. If I may ask you one question do you conduct your social interaction in the same fashion you post on here ? If so you must be a huge hit in your local . Quiz nights would be quality. To end... you post to win applause and so it perpetuates itself.
    I'll leave you and Vintage to your interactions, but I'd like to add, as a Highland resident, Fergus Ewing is an absolute shambles of a human being.

A total throbber (to once again utilise the sobriquet feloniously appropriated from Mason89).

As much eese as a one legged mannie in an @rse kicking contest.

No fu cking use to anyone........no fu cking use at all.

A man of exceptional limitations.

Were it not for his surname (and I hae a wheen o' respect for his Ma who is akin to royalty up this way) he wouldnae make the shortlist for a gig as a car park attendant. And I mean no disrespect to car-part attendants.

Sorry min, all too complicated for me to understand. I think you may have wasted your time typing it.

Someone mentioned a while ago that they thought you had an inferiority complex, but that you don’t think it’s a very good one. Is that true?

Kind regards.

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364