+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Theresa May

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    just what you expect a bigot to say.
    I love it when Huns cry bigotry

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I love it when Huns cry bigotry
    Quite clearly I am not a Hun. Quite clearly you are a bigot.

2,000 people in the constituency where Ibrox stands voted Tory in the last GE whereas over 23K voted SNP. So not only a bigot but easily proven wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    Quite clearly I am not a Hun. Quite clearly you are a bigot.

2,000 people in the constituency where Ibrox stands voted Tory in the last GE whereas over 23K voted SNP. So not only a bigot but easily proven wrong.
    Govans full of Tims

Anything else you need to know, don't be embarrassed to ask

Govans full of Tims

Anything else you need to know, don't be embarrassed to ask
    2K voted Tory, 23K voted SNP. So there are over 10 times more Tims in Govan than Huns. Not only a bigot but a stupid one at that.

You're the one wandering off on a tangent to justify your Hun behaviour

I'll take the stupid bigot insults all day. Rather that than a Tory voting Hun

You're the one wandering off on a tangent to justify your Hun behaviour

I'll take the stupid bigot insults all day. Rather that than a Tory voting Hun
    Now you are crying at being called a bigot... when clearly you are one. Shame.

Then you are proven wrong and say I am going off at tangents when it is clearly you that brought up Huns in terms of voting when quite clearly this is ****e in the very constituency Ibrox is in. Shame.

Then you say the constituency is full of Tims and therefore you were right... when in fact, the constituency has almost a 50:50 split between protestants and catholics. So, you are proven wrong again. Shame.

Anything else you need to know, don't be embarrassed to ask.
    Last edited by Getintaethem; 20-04-2017 at 11:18 PM.

I think you've got a personality disorder. Apart from being a f*cking Hun I mean.

You've got a touch of the Cathros

I think you've got a personality disorder. Apart from being a f*cking Hun I mean.

You've got a touch of the Cathros
    Bigots don't like being proven wrong.

When you cannot play the ball, play the man... now that is Hun behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    I'll bounce like we've won the cup if that snivelling wee rat Mundell gets punted!

I've been a Green voter pretty much my whole adult life bar a couple of Labour votes. But seriously thinking of going SNP this time as the thought of more Tories in Scotland and a smug Ruth the mooth makes me wanna puke!
    She's the most arrogant politician about, you'd think she was the one with all the support at the polls. She sounds worried now though, going on about tactical voting and the union. Displaying the obsessive nature that she decries the SNP for. If they pick 3 seats she'll spin it as a victory but she really needs double figures at least if she wants to put another referendum to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    She's the most arrogant politician about, you'd think she was the one with all the support at the polls. She sounds worried now though, going on about tactical voting and the union. Displaying the obsessive nature that she decries the SNP for. If they pick 3 seats she'll spin it as a victory but she really needs double figures at least if she wants to put another referendum to bed.
    They'll paint it as some kind of victory if they gain even just a few seats, when the reality is that all it will be is tactical voting. They'll still be the most hated party in Scotland by far.

Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast