+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 LastLast

Thread: Theresa May

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Cheers boss.

Meant to update you about yon Trainspotting 2 bloke investigation. Brought in Mr Hague as instructed, he arrived tooled up, expensive brief in tow, then NC'd his way through the whole interview. These dodgy (unts know exactly how to play the game, been at it since birth. Waste of time since PF has decided we don't have enough to go forward. Also been superseded now that Police Scotland have fitted up some Embra gadgie for it. Frustrated isn't the word.
    Bradley Welsh, how could I forget. I see you have sealed off the car park at Balerno, good work. Let me know what you find.

Shame the Hague lead didn't work out. I'm sure we can find something to stick on the slippery fecker while we have him.

I guess that does leave us more time to work on Masons genintaethem theory. We'll leave no stone unturned with that before moving on to aldos BG/Oscar/87kilo idea.

Renee MacRae is my collar.
    Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Renee MacRae is my collar.
    Just saying.
    Is that you draining the quarry?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Why have the polis waited 43 years before draining the quarry?

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Why have the polis waited 43 years before draining the quarry?
    I'm not sure. Don't know much about the case to be honest but I was told yesterday that they had tried diving it before but it was too dangerous. I would guess they thought the operation to drain it was not a viable option.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Nae in a hands on capacity...... obviously.

Taggert never did door to door enquiries.

I've said too much..........

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Nae in a hands on capacity...... obviously.

Taggert never did door to door enquiries.

I've said too much..........
    Taggart's a lazy basturt. There were only four of them to ask, and only two now.

It wasn't like he was asked to blow them off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    85% of people might well be against fox hunting, but that doesn't mean they think it is particularily important. I can't see many people deciding how to vote based on fox hunting.
    Wonder how many of the 15% are members of the Conservative Party? Jeremy C*nt now chasing the fox hunting vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Wonder how many of the 15% are members of the Conservative Party? Jeremy C*nt now chasing the fox hunting vote.
    Have to say their fixation on this subject fankly borders on the obsessive & bizarre - its a bit like the yanks with their guns & abortion.

Given the massive list of issues & topics that urgently need addressed in this country, it really does Hunt & the Tories no favours at all to even be mentioning completely irrelevant s'hite like this.

It wont be bought back, its a good thing it was stopped, so why not spend your time talking about stuff that actually matters & would impact peoples lives - you know housing, social care etc etc.

Just shows how completely out of touch these people are. Living in their London bubble doesn't help either. It should be policy for large swathes of Westminster, the civil service & government departments to be moved the f'uck out of London & located in cities all round the country - but that's another topic.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    It wont be bought back, its a good thing it was stopped...
    I don't think the hunt has ever stopped. I don't what legislation was introduced but I'm pretty sure the f@ckers go fox hunting to this day...

Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 LastLast