+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Ot- May calls for election in June.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    I know, but only by having been looking at MM's wiki entry an hour ago, and that's cheating. Interesting stuff though.
    How stunningly honest of you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    ...and your second question of the day...the link between the marvellous Matching Mole and Monday's mention of King Crimson is?
    I dont actually know but probably Robert Fripp produced one of Matching Mole's albums since he seem to have his finger in many many pies in the 70s

Then again maybe Robert Wyatt's wheelchair had crimson wheel trim?

I know, but only by having been looking at MM's wiki entry an hour ago, and that's cheating. Interesting stuff though.
    Did Mel's wikientry help you then?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    How stunningly honest of you sir!
    Wiki-ing takes the fun out of it. Anything I never knew or have forgot couldn't have been that interesting in the first place.

Wiki-ing takes the fun out of it. Anything I never knew or have forgot couldn't have been that interesting in the first place.
    ...or you could just be getting on a bit like the rest of us.

Roger you are right, well almost...Robert Fripp produced 'Little Red Record'.

Well...back OT...having just watched Andrew Marr and the two main candidates to be our next Home Secretary I can only suggest that the General Election should be cancelled immediately. I never expect to be impressed by Diane Abbot, and she didn't disappoint. Then came Amber Rudd who was, if anything, even more agitated and clueless. What a pair...is this really the best we can do?

Within the contraints of affirmative action, it probably is.

Stands back and waits for the fan and excrement to coincide.....

Not forgetting: 'now who do I want to lead the country?? Now on the one hand we have Theresa Mayday (we'll need to know that call sign!!) and on the other Jeremy Dustybin(I wish he'd climb in it and close the lid!!).
    Trump was bad enough but now on this side of the pond we've got one or the other of these two. It's like a choice between Billy Davies and Paul Jewell!!
    That's the problem, vote for a party you get whatever tit it has picked for it's leader; vote for a leader and you get whatever crap their party has to offer!!
    Mind you, fair do's, every other century you get a good leader whose party have good policies but don't blink or you might miss it!!

Yes and ramAnag wants to bring compulsory voting in 😕😕

Presumably, on the ballot paper there will be an extra option 'which leader would you like the barrel of dog Shiite tipping over!!' Now that would make compulsory voting most enjoyable with watching the results come in later that day quite lipsmacking!!

(Bugger, I've just realised I'll only get one vote!!)

Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)