+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Returning players

Great to have some more posters coming back

Quote Originally Posted by Derby2die4 View Post
    You could add Hanson, Shackell, Weimann and Blackman to that list too. Rawson, Guy and Vernam have all been involved in first team squads too. Plus Mcallister?? Think that's his name? Young lad from Scotland we signed in January.

It will certainly be a busy summer, I just sense that Rowett has the right outlook on squad size and player attitudes, there will be a shake up, might even lose some key men this summer. I'm kind of thinking bring it on!?

Anyway..... hi to those who remember me!? , it's been a while, like many others I got a bit fed up with certain people and certain issues, but I'll be sure to contribute once again. I sense a tide is turning on this board and within the club and as always I'm gonna be right in the thick of the action, and it's always more fun talking Derby with you guys than the Mrs or some of the pillocks at the matches?! ��
    Bit harsh on Hanson imo. He's only been played completely out of position this season at Derby and then sent out on loan which always seemed strange to me given how short we've been of aggressive midfielders and decent set piece takers.
    Not sure how much Rawson and Vernam will have benefited from their Coventry experience. Anybody know how promising Callum Guy really is?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Bit harsh on Hanson imo. He's only been played completely out of position this season at Derby and then sent out on loan which always seemed strange to me given how short we've been of aggressive midfielders and decent set piece takers.
    Not sure how much Rawson and Vernam will have benefited from their Coventry experience. Anybody know how promising Callum Guy really is?
    A good point about Hanson there, he used to get good write ups for his dead ball deliveries in the u23s, but never got a chance in the first team.

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    Great to have some more posters coming back
    I will echo that, very good news to see more activity and as for Brexit, i'm sure those debates will remain on the OT threads set up and if anyone does not wish to join in or read, then they can avoid it easily.

I also think its going to be an exciting time, be interesting to see if Rowett is the man we all seem to thin he is, he is certainly the most erudite manager we have had for a long while, but can he achieve the target or not? I just hope he gets gvien at least a season to try!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)