shopify analytics
+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: You know what I mean Harry!

You know what I mean Harry!

Harry Redknapp has been named as the new Blues manager.

Bloody hell! That's a bit of a shocker. Well it'll make for good TV anyway.

I thought i misheard it when he was first announced as the new man at the helm at Blues. No bigger baptism of fire than a local derby against Villa at Villa Park for his first game in charge.

Never understood what the big deal was about the spiv if you ask me.
    Apart from having mad ownership at Portsmouth and winning the FA Cup there, his record is pretty average.

How he was touted for the England job is beyond me. "The People's Choice" apparently.
    Where? All the people I know think he is a feckin crook.

Horrible man who, like his son, is highly overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Never understood what the big deal was about the spiv if you ask me.
    Apart from having mad ownership at Portsmouth and winning the FA Cup there, his record is pretty average.

How he was touted for the England job is beyond me. "The People's Choice" apparently.
    Where? All the people I know think he is a feckin crook.

Horrible man who, like his son, is highly overrated.

Pity You feel like that Newcster coz 'arry speaks well of you!

Apparently he'll be on 2 mill a season! So that works out at 2.7 mill after tax

Quote Originally Posted by TheDing View Post
    Apparently he'll be on 2 mill a season! So that works out at 2.7 mill after tax

Plus The Blouse training ground will now relocate to Sandbanks.
    Last edited by Evewolf65; 19-04-2017 at 07:37 PM. Reason: can't ****in spell

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    Sponsored by Buster banking PLC

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post

I'm surprised 'arry/our 'arry/go on my saan 'arry/ fw ank lampaaard/John tewy/ feckin spiv Redknapp has ventured this far north.

A lucky, lucky barrow boy who the London based press pigs masturbated over

Well that didn't last long, he's been sacked after a poor start to the season including today's 3-1 home defeat to Preston.

More Info Click here

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    Well that didn't last long, he's been sacked after a poor start to the season including today's 3-1 home defeat to Preston.

More Info Click here
    They spent a decent amount this summer IIRC too. Though honestly, I think Blues were smart to get rid of him. But they shouldn't have hired him in the first place. Or should have sacked him at the end of last season. Hopefully everyone now realizes he's no good.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post

More Info Click here

Never understood the hype with him.

Got lucky a couple of times.

Horrible individual.

No surprise really. I've only just found out DeBoer had gone from palace. Hodgsen in, oh dear, bye bye Palace.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    No surprise really. I've only just found out DeBoer had gone from palace. Hodgsen in, oh dear, bye bye Palace.
    If Palace get relegated I'll have a quiet laugh to myself.

Sacking a manager 4 games into a season is madness unless it was due to behind the scenes shenanigans.

If Palace get relegated I'll have a quiet laugh to myself.

Sacking a manager 4 games into a season is madness unless it was due to behind the scenes shenanigans.
    If a manager gets fired four games into the season, he did a poor job. But whoever hired him was obviously much worse at his job!

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganWolf View Post
    If a manager gets fired four games into the season, he did a poor job. But whoever hired him was obviously much worse at his job!
    I think we all know that.

Why does it mean he did a poor job?

How do you know it wasn't because of player resentment toward new manager/new tactics/philosophy?

Hes totally over rated and was a garbage appointment by the Brum, and they were very lucky to stay up last season under him.
    I didn't think he would have lasted this season, but I also didn't think they would have found him out and got rid of him so soon (on Sep 16th).

I think we all know that.

Why does it mean he did a poor job?

How do you know it wasn't because of player resentment toward new manager/new tactics/philosophy?
    Palace didn't score a single goal under him in league play. And part of the manager's job is to unite the team around him. While I think he wasn't given a legitimate shot to prove himself, that doesn't mean he wasn't doing a poor job.

How about Harry Redknapp to take charge of those pesky Detroit Lions, eh Michigan ?.

Seriously though Mich mate, what about the new NFL season eh and the awful Zeke Elliott Dallas ban thing. ?

Now Harry has gone