+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You know what I mean Harry!

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    Well that didn't last long, he's been sacked after a poor start to the season including today's 3-1 home defeat to Preston.

More Info Click here
    They spent a decent amount this summer IIRC too. Though honestly, I think Blues were smart to get rid of him. But they shouldn't have hired him in the first place. Or should have sacked him at the end of last season. Hopefully everyone now realizes he's no good.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    Well that didn't last long, he's been sacked after a poor start to the season including today's 3-1 home defeat to Preston.

More Info Click here

Never understood the hype with him.

Got lucky a couple of times.

Horrible individual.

No surprise really. I've only just found out DeBoer had gone from palace. Hodgsen in, oh dear, bye bye Palace.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    No surprise really. I've only just found out DeBoer had gone from palace. Hodgsen in, oh dear, bye bye Palace.
    If Palace get relegated I'll have a quiet laugh to myself.

Sacking a manager 4 games into a season is madness unless it was due to behind the scenes shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    If Palace get relegated I'll have a quiet laugh to myself.

Sacking a manager 4 games into a season is madness unless it was due to behind the scenes shenanigans.
    If a manager gets fired four games into the season, he did a poor job. But whoever hired him was obviously much worse at his job!

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganWolf View Post
    If a manager gets fired four games into the season, he did a poor job. But whoever hired him was obviously much worse at his job!
    I think we all know that.

Why does it mean he did a poor job?

How do you know it wasn't because of player resentment toward new manager/new tactics/philosophy?

Hes totally over rated and was a garbage appointment by the Brum, and they were very lucky to stay up last season under him.
    I didn't think he would have lasted this season, but I also didn't think they would have found him out and got rid of him so soon (on Sep 16th).

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    I think we all know that.

Why does it mean he did a poor job?

How do you know it wasn't because of player resentment toward new manager/new tactics/philosophy?
    Palace didn't score a single goal under him in league play. And part of the manager's job is to unite the team around him. While I think he wasn't given a legitimate shot to prove himself, that doesn't mean he wasn't doing a poor job.

How about Harry Redknapp to take charge of those pesky Detroit Lions, eh Michigan ?.

Seriously though Mich mate, what about the new NFL season eh and the awful Zeke Elliott Dallas ban thing. ?

Now Harry has gone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)