+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Corbyn will eclipse Rotherham's record losing streak

And had they not done this MMM what do you think would have happened?

No government will face up to the real needs of its people but in TM you might just might get a leader that can embrace a wider populous than her predecessors.

Failing that, people who moan about their lot tend to be folk who fail to understand they themselves can change their own lives. Take a risk and do something positive for themselves. They would rather moan and wait for something to happen, blaming any government along the way when it doesn't.

Simples, just raise the tax rate to 50% for all 😜

I think you would find that a Corbyn gov't would actually face up to the real needs of the people, given the chance. He may not get the chance, obviously, but everyone can carry on in the same vein, same people getting kicked in the nuts year in year out, while the same people keep reaping the rewards and hoarding their wealth in tax havens.

TM being a leader who can embrace a wider populace? well, given that the growth industries are homelessness and food banks, given that she is actively seeking the privatisation of the health service, given that she is overseeing the collapse of the social care industry, yeh, i can see where you're coming from.

Obviously people need to look after themselves, but you're brainwashed if you think everyone who has the temerity to claim on the welfare as being a moaner, there are millions in this country, in work, trying to do exactly what you're saying, and they're getting kicked up and down the street from every angle, benefit cuts, zero hour contracts, no real options to better themselves, getting ripped off by landlords etc etc, if you're happy with the status quo then that's fine, i've no issue with that at all, i don't agree, but there you go, we all have a vote.

Freedom of movement is the globalist agenda and doesn't benefit the poor or working classes, as long as Corbyn keeps that policy then he's on the wrong side no matter what his other policies may be.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Freedom of movement is the globalist agenda and doesn't benefit the poor or working classes, as long as Corbyn keeps that policy then he's on the wrong side no matter what his other policies may be.
    Corbyn's policy of raising the living wage will reduce immigration, making it worthwhile for folk to work instead of welfare, more British people in work, less immigration......

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Corbyn's policy of raising the living wage will reduce immigration, making it worthwhile for folk to work instead of welfare, more British people in work, less immigration......
    Raising the minimum wage will increase immigration, you're talking rubbish yet again.

And the Conservatives are raising it anyway.

Raising the minimum wage will increase immigration, you're talking rubbish yet again.

Not to say the impact it will have on the cost of living for everybody in the country. How does Jeremy Corbyn think manufacturers, distribution companies, supermarkets, other shops, etc. are going to be able to pay this £10/hour minimum wage without raising prices?

Conservatives are raising the minimum wage to;

Year 25 and over 21 to 24 18 to 20 Under 18 Apprentice
    April 2017 £7.50 £7.05 £5.60 £4.05 £3.50

Corbyn's policy is for a Natonal Living wage, there's a difference, to £10 per hour....to repeat, taking people off benefits, meaning less requirement for cheap labour from overseas, meaning people with more money to spend, meaning the country is paying less in benefits.....that sounds like rubbish to you, fair enough, sounds plausible to me.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Conservatives are raising the minimum wage to;

Year 25 and over 21 to 24 18 to 20 Under 18 Apprentice
    April 2017 £7.50 £7.05 £5.60 £4.05 £3.50

Corbyn's policy is for a Natonal Living wage, there's a difference, to £10 per hour....to repeat, taking people off benefits, meaning less requirement for cheap labour from overseas, meaning people with more money to spend, meaning the country is paying less in benefits.....that sounds like rubbish to you, fair enough, sounds plausible to me.
    Higher minimum wage = more immigration.

Listen greatfire, there's not a cat in hells chance of me ever taking anything you say seriously, you're a proven liar.

I've just posted the reasoning behind the policy, just because your warped mind cannot accept that then fine, we all know which way your vote is going, and you know which way mine is, so, either post a good reason and argumant as to why, or don't bother at all.

Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast