+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Corbyn will eclipse Rotherham's record losing streak

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Hi Monty. Sounds like you've been around a long time. You say no labour govt has tackled these problems. Do you think the conservative government has? If not, why do you appear to be blaming labour? Who would you most likely vote for if any? And why in light of what you say above? Not trying to catch you out? Just trying to understand where you're coming from?
    Well, not quite long enough to have had personal involvement in 1945! I have reread my post and can't see where you conclude I am blaming Labour. I spent years in the SWP and ANL and have never voted anything but Labour. But it's over. The English are socially and politically conservative. The old 2 Ronnie's sketch with John Cleese was all too accurate. The English working class hate people like themselves and wish only to bow down to posh-voiced public schoolboys. Sad but true. I no longer give a f*ck.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Wasting your breath with the sheeple i'm afraid, brainwashed middle class wannabee's with only a thought for themselves.

Mortgage free by your own admission. Same education as all these middle classes and paid a fraction of the tax.

Sell up and give the proceeds back to help the poor. Rent and practise what you preach.

Bet you won't though because you're in it, for every penny you can get.

Don't preach to people and infer they're brainwashed, when they've worked hard and paid multiples of what you have back into the system.

All with an equal background and the same education.

By all means, criticise the aristocracy and the really wealthy.

It's all about envy with people like you.

Terry, you're pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Mortgage free by your own admission. Same education as all these middle classes and paid a fraction of the tax.

Sell up and give the proceeds back to help the poor. Rent and practise what you preach.

Don't preach to people and infer they're brainwashed, when they've worked hard and paid multiples of what you have back into the system.

Terry, you're pathetic.
    Sticks and stones and all that, i've got absolutely nothing against people who've worked their nuts off to get what they've got, and i don't think i've ever said any different, like i said in the previous post, it's about fairness for me, once again this week we see the richest in the country getting richer, and more foodbanks opening throughout the country, more homeless people, more people on zero hour contracts, more young people with massive university debts etc etc etc, but that's ok, you're alright jack...

Who is Terry? Btw, I thought Howdy had long gone to that great Conservative scrapyard in the sky. As they say, only the good die young.

Terry, you're pathetic.
    Those multi billionaires in the Times today must work their arses off Howdy!!!

Hope you are well.

Wasting your breath with the sheeple i'm afraid, brainwashed middle class wannabee's with only a thought for themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by tony260674 View Post
    Those multi billionaires in the Times today must work their arses off Howdy!!!

Hope you are well.
    As I said Tony, the aristocracy and the really wealthy; Target them by all means. Their needs to be some redress.

To imply everyone who has a few quid is brainwashed is taking things too far.

All the best BTW.

As I said Tony, the aristocracy and the really wealthy; Target them by all means. Their needs to be some redress.

To imply everyone who has a few quid is brainwashed is taking things too far.

All the best BTW.
    I have always been left leaning Howdy but I have never been comfortable with how the left can demonise those who have done well. This is why I am contemplating not voting Labour this time. (I probably still will as Ed Miliband is my MP and I do like him). I never thought Ed's leadership of the Labour party would be seen as the good old days.

The top 5% pay 47% of the total income tax.

Lose a few of them by forcing them to use tax avoidance or move their activities abroad and the already dodgy Labour Party maths look even more rediculous.

Maybe national heroes like Lewis Hamilton and Mo Farah have the right idea, move abroad and pay minimal if any UK tax.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    The top 5% pay 47% of the total income tax.

Lose a few of them by forcing them to use tax avoidance or move their activities abroad and the already dodgy Labour Party maths look even more rediculous.

Maybe national heroes like Lewis Hamilton and Mo Farah have the right idea, move abroad and pay minimal if any UK tax.
    Forcing them to use tax avoidance? what planet are you on, they don't pay their dues, they're already using tax avoidance, they're already robbing you and me who probably pay more tax than they do, maybe you should use your cynicism of Lewis Hamilton and Mo Farah on these tax avoiders too.....

Forcing them to use tax avoidance? what planet are you on, they don't pay their dues, they're already using tax avoidance, they're already robbing you and me who probably pay more tax than they do, maybe you should use your cynicism of Lewis Hamilton and Mo Farah on these tax avoiders too.....
    Reread my first line.

The top 5% are paying 47% of the total tax.

If they're tax dodging they're not doing a good job lol

Labour's doctrine has always been the politics of envy, it used to work but more folks are seeing through it all now and as a result the organisation is dying. Yes there will always be pockets of support in areas stuck in the 1970s but thankfully the majority are looking to the future.

Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast