+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455

Thread: O/T Corbyn will eclipse Rotherham's record losing streak

Gonna nip out now and get some ingredients to make a humble pie for some folks on here. (the usual suspects ) I might need big quantities of the ingredients.

Going back to OP, if you liken Jezzer to Rufc last season rufc would have been beaten in the play offs.

Care for a slice folks....

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Gonna nip out now and get some ingredients to make a humble pie for some folks on here. (the usual suspects ) I might need big quantities of the ingredients.

Going back to OP, if you liken Jezzer to Rufc last season rufc would have been beaten in the play offs.

Care for a slice folks....

"Yes Corbyn does answer questions"

The Tory party MP's ( sorry ex Tory MP's ) are complaining that May brought the real issues to the fore.....that meant they had to answer pertinent questions !

They wanted to promote the banal and they could have sidestepped the answers regarding nothing policies.

They would have won that landslide then!

The grotesque attacks did two things:

Highlight the shocking cull of 22,000 bobby's that all the experts said undermined the UK's security. And May was warned only to tell the police to: STOP CRYING WOLF"

And....

They took the Tory press' eye off the ball.

Had they NOT been reporting the attacks - the tory press would have been able to assassinate JC and the Labour Party.

Labour policies slipped through the media filters and Corbyn came over as a good guy !

And now the Tories are talking....to who....SHAME !

BUMP and keep bumping for the time being. May's proposed coalition with those close to the UVF is worrying in many ways.

That Panorama programme not too bad !

Amazing the introduction of the 'UNITE' union and for why ?

Len McCluskey*- a tad left wing perhaps but has seen the loss of whole industries under the Tories. But an effort to show left wing tendencies....pathetic !

One lady said :

"We bought a house to pass on to our baby NOT to the government"

And if you get any long term illness not just dementia.....but the STEALTH TAX on home owning OAP's - taking the money from them down to £100,000...so those with nice houses are being TAXED FOR BEING ILL!

But it's the "STEALTH" part that typifies the tories.

These OAP's have paid TAX and NI all their lives for this evil TAX !

The Green Party leader saying:

" The first rule of leadership is to turn up...............You can't call an election and NOT turn up"

That was ok....lol

Austerity for all these years - the economy in stagnation - and sales of LUXURY CARS AND YACHTS AT ALL TIME HIGHS !

Gordon Brown delivered +3% economic growth year after year....and they attacked the man via untrue propaganda and force fed it to the population via the tory media - and the knob heads believed it....sad but true !

DUP will take Theresa May to the cleaners and it will cost us BILLIONS !

So much for strong and stable government....

PS: The major venues and large crowds for JC were not shown pre-election day were they ? If they were I didn't see them.....all I saw was elongated speeches by May on BBC PRIME TIME NEWS.....NO OTHER PARTY GOT THAT...

The young ones are enjoying this - they can probably still hear Clegg saying :

"Watch my lips - I will NOT increase tuition fees"

And like the tory puppet he was - went to every University to make that speech - obtaining the student vote by lying through his teeth....

Propaganda Alert from now on though - be aware it's funny to see it but deadly serious that it should be dismissed !

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455