+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Corbyn will eclipse Rotherham's record losing streak

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Nah, it was you who brought them up.

You're becoming hysterical now.

I do pity you.

I think you should remortgage, spend less time on here and try and help all the people that really need you. Share your ill gotten gains from this capitalist system of ours with them.

Rent don't own. No need too. Selfish.

Be nice at home. Don't let that temper get the better of you.

The NHS isn't that underfunded. Ask for help if you need it.

��������
    If it was me then prove it, simple enough, i'm not hysterical, you've definitely hit the button, but if that's how you play the game then it's you who should be pitied, cheap, baseless shots anonymously posted by someone with an obvious over inflated ego.

Now, if you've got a political point to make rather than cheap personal jibes, the post them, simple as that.

I do.

I pity you.

The irony is here for all to see. Someone plays you at your own game.

Mirror, mirror ........

I'm at peace with my politics. Self made. Contributed a few million back into society and provided training and education for a good many along the way.

As I have alluded to, I really can't be bothered to enter into a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

So Terry, you carry on with the ranting, labelling and continue to shout down everyone with different views.

You're an accomplished manipulator of nonsense. Twist whatever you will twist and continue with the bitterness, to your hearts content.

Haha.
    Last edited by howdydoo; 19-04-2017 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    I do.

I pity you.

The irony is here for all to see. Someone plays you at your own game.

Mirror, mirror ........

I'm at peace with my politics. Self made. Contributed a few million back into society and provided training and education for a good many along the way.

As I have alluded to, I really can't be bothered to enter into a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

So Terry, you carry on with the ranting, labelling and continue to shout down everyone with different views.

You're an accomplished manipulator of nonsense. Twist whatever you will twist and continue with the bitterness, to your hearts content.

Haha.

So, do we go 4-4-2 or 3-5-2?
    Last edited by sawmiller; 19-04-2017 at 09:37 PM.

The Labour Party MMM supports hasn't existed for a long time.

You would think that being from Rotherham that the party turning a blind eye to working-class girls being molested on an industrial scale would be a sizeable clue that it is now the party of immigrants, Islam and the Metropolitan middle-classes. The working-class, particularly working-class men are who they despise the most.

Good Speech today that hit the nail on the head, gave the reasons why this country is in such a mess.

There's a patten here every time a politician or someone famous speaks out about how corrupt this country is, they have the same thing happen to them (constant crap spread about them in the media). And folk fall for it every time.

I bet Pinocchio would have made a good politician ��

I'm really really narked with the Corbyn speech. The country needs a credible opposition to the Tories doctrine and excesses. Making a speech based on the politics of envy will only fool the young and gullible. For fecks sake Corbyn it's 2017 not 1977, move on and give us an alternative.

Don't worry, very few people are dumb enough to vote for him.

People are fooled by globalist Remainer May though who needs a bigger majority so she can ignore her backbenchers and force through a Soft Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I bet Pinocchio would have made a good politician ��
    Saw something on Twitter.

"The only time politicians tell the truth is when they call each other liars".

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Don't worry, very few people are dumb enough to vote for him.

People are fooled by globalist Remainer May though who needs a bigger majority so she can ignore her backbenchers and force through a Soft Brexit.
    It's the exact opposite to what you have said, she needs a larger majority to force through a hard Brexit due to the risk of Tory remain MP's siding with labour, lib dems and Scottish Nationalists to defeat the final deal.

With an increased majority this won't be such a problem.

Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast