+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Corbyn will eclipse Rotherham's record losing streak

Here we go again.

Another battle of wits, performed by our two unarmed loonies.

🤑

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss View Post
    You keep laughing buddy, enjoy yourself.

ITV have said they are going to have a debate with or without her, so that's good news.
    If Corbyn turns up on his own, he'll still lose.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Here we go again.

Another battle of wits, performed by our two unarmed loonies.

��
    Here we go again, childish jibes, you're such a grown up howdy do, like i said before, either turn off or block me whatever, if you don't like it, it's very simple.

Within the laws of the land, I'll do as I want Terence.

Now you get back to your ego driven and pathetic, 'I'm a non achiever' but 'listen to me', 'you're all brainwashed' and ' I know best' politics whilst sat on your opinionated arse.

Bet you're not even a net contributor to this evil society we live in. All the traits of a gimme, gimme, gimme merchant

How sad.

Within the laws of the land, I'll do as I want Terence.

Now you get back to your ego driven and pathetic, 'I'm a non achiever' but 'listen to me', 'you're all brainwashed' and ' I know best' politics whilst sat on your opinionated arse.

Bet you're not even a net contributor to this evil society we live in. All the traits of a gimme, gimme, gimme merchant

How sad.
    How very wrong you are, on all counts, talk about sanctimonious up your own arris. Who do you think you are to have an opinion like that of someone you don't know personally?

Noticed the childish insult again, maybe you should look a little closer to home to find the ego here.

I'll tell you, for what it's worth, believe me or not, this is the truth, what i've acheived, i'm 51, never been out of work apart from the year on strike i 1984/5, never had a day on the 'sick',

I have paid my mortgage off, not in the mansion house that you obviously live in, being a high achiever yourself....but paid off all the same. I have no debt, none.

I am a maintenance engineer in a local factory, educated to HNC level in electronic engineering.

I have two grown up kids, both in full time work, who, like me have a very good work ethic, my wife also, has only had time off work while the kids were young (she worked part time then)

So, believe that or not, but don't ever, EVER say those things about me again, by the looks of it, you're the type who has consistently shat on people like me to get your way, to look after yourself, selfish c(_)nts like you are the bain of this me me me society, never mind the few who actually do claim off the welfare state, so gicve it a facking rest.

Actually linked to engineering myself and similar age. Not so influenced or damaged though.

Employed a lot of people over the years and never shat on anyone thanks. Don't owe anyone anything and never have. Never cheated the tax man but that wouldn't suit your life's agenda, would it?

If you're gonna constantly preach the world according to MMM, don't you EVER tell ME 'don't ever' ...... WHAT are YOU going to DO?

What was that about childish?

Bet your the sort of bloke, whose family actually fear you a little. Listen to me, me, me.

Now seeing you're struggling with that temper of yours, I think it's you who needs to use the ignore function.

'Sonny.'

In every sense of the word.

Cya Tez.

🤡

Actually linked to engineering myself and similar age. Not so influenced or damaged though.

Employed a lot of people over the years and never shat on anyone thanks. Don't owe anyone anything and never have. Never cheated the tax man but that wouldn't suit your life's agenda, would it?

If you're gonna constantly preach the world according to MMM, don't you EVER tell ME 'don't ever' ...... WHAT are YOU going to DO?

What was that about childish?

Bet your the sort of bloke, whose family actually fear you a little. Listen to me, me, me.

Now seeing you're struggling with that temper of yours, I think it's you who needs to use the ignore function.

'Sonny.'

In every sense of the word.

Cya Tez.

��
    Yep, i've met your type before, many times, 'linked to engineering' probably means managing engineering, which probably means you've played your part in shatting on people, whther you think you did the 'right' thing or not, by the way, i'm not damaged, i am influenced though, i'm influenced by seeing people like you shat all over their own to gain their own selfish promotion, you're obviously happy with that, should be ashamed of it.

I don't preach, i am opinionated, no doubt, like i've told you 3 times now, turn off, funny though, i never see you posting on any football related threads, such a sad man if all you do is come on here to search me out to give quite frankly unfair opinions of me.

Please don't bring my family up, because, once again, that shows you up for what you are, once again, there's no one in my family that fear me, in fact i'm absolutely fuming that you're doing that, without foundation, and there's one thing you do have an ability in, being an horrible person who can level those kind of accusations anonymously and think it's fair game, you're an abhorrent person clearly.

Blah blah blah.

He who shouts loudest. Lmfao.

I think you brought the family up Sherlock.

You really are a troubled and damaged soul. No wonder so many posters challenge your warped view of the world.

I pity you.

Blah blah blah.

He who shouts loudest. Lmfao.

I think you brought the family up Sherlock.

You really are a troubled and damaged soul. No wonder so many posters challenge your warped view of the world.

I pity you.
    Then quote it where i brought the family up, to be honest, it's quite obvious you're winding me up, now normally i'd take that on the chin and say good effort that i fell for it, but when you're being personal, when you're bringing family into it, then you're showing yourself up, if that's the only way you can get a rise, then it's you with the issues i'm afraid.

Nah, it was you who brought them up.

You're becoming hysterical now.

I do pity you.

I think you should remortgage, spend less time on here and try and help all the people that really need you. Share your ill gotten gains from this capitalist system of ours with them.

Rent don't own. No need too. Selfish.

Be nice at home. Don't let that temper get the better of you.

The NHS isn't that underfunded. Ask for help if you need it.

🤕🤕🤕🤕

Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast