+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 55 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Corbyn will eclipse Rotherham's record losing streak

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    This is all i'll say, but after absolutely slagging me and my family yesterday to say you're all for civilised discussion is quite frankly shocking, once again your ego betrays you.
    I thought I'd dealt with you. Go and do something with your life.

Sell up and rent. Go and share all that wealth you've generated in this nasty society and spend it on the needy. Your conscience will be really appreciative.

If you can't you're just another loudmouthed gobshyte.

Practise what you preach.

I really do pity the fact you have this notion, you're superior.

Blah blah ****ing blah.

Why keep going on about your family. You brought them up whenvyou were boasting about your material wealth?

The irony of it all.

Haha ****ing ha.

No I live in the real world and have empathy, this country is a cesspit ran by corrupt criminal b@stards.

What I find really funny is the folk that think there's only two ways of doing things and deal in absolutes, if you're not one you're the other. What a set of numpties. PMSL.

Ego alert...

"i thought i'd dealt with you" haha, who do you think you are Alan facking Sugar? hahah

Iv'e already told you what i've done with my life, and i'm reasonably happy with it...

Sell up, why should i, give back to society? all my life i've 'given back' because i care about society, unlike folk like you, who couldn't give two hoots about it..

Don't pity me fella, as for being superior, for one thing, just this one alone, i'd never have said to anyone on here or anywhere what you said to me yesterday, i suppose you're happy that it affected me somewhat, but that alone puts me far and above what you will ever be, simple as that.

That's the truth of it, i didn't boast about my material wealth, i told the truth, to put a underhand comment by yourself to bed, but that's what you're good at, undoubtedly.

I'd like to know the small business owner's opinions on here about Corbyn's plans to force large companies to pay their dues on time?

http://www.thecanary.co/2017/04/11/c...ses-ingenious/

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    A reasonable and honest reply Howdy. The fact that you don't touch unions worries me though. Is it be cause you dont want your workers demanding pay rises or better conditions/ job security or just that you don't want to be told by them how to run your business. A lot of workers don't care how a business is run they care more about caring for their families and putting snap on table etc. If you are a millionaire I would argue that pay could be better for your workers particularly if they are very loyal. Obviously i dont know anything about your personal wealth and dont expect you to tell me and yes I expect you have put a lot of effort/ finance into your business to get where you are but I would argue that there is no need for ANYONE to have extreme wealth when poverty is rife in this country/ the world.

And please don't say everybody has an equal chance to get where you are because that is not true because the playing field in a capitalist society is never level , some are always disadvantaged, and that is how capitalism thrives.

I would imagine that your present wealthy situation is down to luck and being in the right place at the right time along with your hard work assuming of course you came from a working class back ground and didnt have a leg up from daddy.

If you did come from a working class background don't forget the old adage something on the lines of not insulting people on the way up because people remember when you are on the way down.
    On the way up, when you come from nothing, you start to appreciate that for every extra penny you earn, you're paying a higher and higher rate of tax.

I've left two companies ( that I was a senior employee in, not a shareholder/owner) that within 2 years have gone out of business. 100+ Jobs gone.

I've rescued 2 businesses losing 1/2 million a year, saving another 50+ jobs with average 10 years service each employee.

Currently employ over 50 and looking to expand. Competition: Chinese, India, Easter Europe etc. It's a global competitive market. You can only pay the the going rate and to be fair the UK pay more than most.

What have the unions done for our manufacturing base and what about mining? Destroyed it in my opinion.

Lucky?? Maybe. Got a nasty habit. Seriously never worked hard in my life. Just know my stuff.

Strange thing is these jobs will probably only exist as long as I can be ar$ed to put up with the shyte.

PS. A million quid is not extreme wealth. Especially if it has been earned from scratch. Inherited wealth. The obscene kind ie £50m +. That's another thing.

Ego alert...

"i thought i'd dealt with you" haha, who do you think you are Alan facking Sugar? hahah

Iv'e already told you what i've done with my life, and i'm reasonably happy with it...

Sell up, why should i, give back to society? all my life i've 'given back' because i care about society, unlike folk like you, who couldn't give two hoots about it..

Don't pity me fella, as for being superior, for one thing, just this one alone, i'd never have said to anyone on here or anywhere what you said to me yesterday, i suppose you're happy that it affected me somewhat, but that alone puts me far and above what you will ever be, simple as that.

That's the truth of it, i didn't boast about my material wealth, i told the truth, to put a underhand comment by yourself to bed, but that's what you're good at, undoubtedly.
    Something needs to affect you. Probably in the head. Something that prompts your hands to pull your head out of your lily white ar$e.

Get a grip and grow up.

Either that or I'm worried.

Worried that I hit a nerve yesterday.

Leave it be. I can't carry on against the unarmed, and delusional MMM's of the world.

You're out of your league. That I can confidently be but unfairly arrogant about.

Sorry.

Terry, do the right thing and put me on ignore.

Cool

Had a drink old chap? haha
    Don't drink in the week and neither should you or Kempo.

Labour made their choice in Rotherham, they put 4% of the population before the other 96%.

Why anyone but the Kashmiris votes Labour in Rotherham is beyond my understanding and beyond the understanding of the rest of the country and makes us a bigger laughing stock than the football team.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Labour made their choice in Rotherham, they put 4% of the population before the other 96%.

Why anyone but the Kashmiris votes Labour in Rotherham is beyond my understanding and beyond the understanding of the rest of the country and makes us a bigger laughing stock than the football team.
    Because mi Granddad voted labour, mi Dad voted labour, so I'm going to vote labour.

Most don't have any rationale above that.

Why people can't look round the town and the area and despair at what the labour party have managed to 'achieve', god alone knows.

Page 10 of 55 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast