+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are Labour celebrating?

Why are Labour celebrating?

They came second in a 2 horse race?

May is an idiot but if she needs to resign why shouldn't he?

So why is he so smug he has come second to a very unpopular PM ?

I'm not celebrating as such but more laughing at the vermins humiliation .

They called it and finished up practically powerless , I haven't seen them celebrating either .

Labour have made huge strides with increased MP's , if winning was 10 out of 10 then last night was about 8 I reckon .

It's one in the eye for the undermining Blairites and those predicting a rout .

The centre left are relevant and available to do business against the vermin .

I'm happy enough .

On another point , whose attempting to climb into bed with NI terrorists now then ?

I'm not a conservative supporter I just don't get how he's saying she should resign.
    He didn't resign when his own party didn't want him though did he?

Like I said he's gloating but if the aim is just to gain a few seats and then claim a moral victory then labour really are in a bad place.

As for May about has much charisma as Sadam Hussain.

Make no mistake the Tory campaign was awful. However, they still won. For Corbyn to be suggesting that May should resign and he should be allowed to form a government is ridiculous. His logic seems to be that the Tories didn't do as well as they thought (true) and Labour did better than expected (true again) and so that equates to some kind of victory. It's a bit like Rotherham losing 1-0 at Old Trafford and claiming the victory.

You could tell Saddam to his face if the CIA would tell us where he was - They created him and trained him and supported him - much like EVERY other despot you could name.....the "Hanging Video" & dropping a dead bin Laden's body in the sea was a joke......

They are all living a wonderful TAX FREE existence somewhere in the sun....lol

As for celebrations - one day your political party is far far stronger than the day before is reason for celebration.

The country can now TEMPER DOWN any radical ideas of basically any party so that's good news for all of us.

My worry is that "BREXIT" meant that certain criteria had to be met to satisfy the vast majority of "BREXITEERS"

Namely :.....
    Financial fair play......

Controlled borders
    ( as per Australia for me )

Trade agreements as per the world trade agreements that already exist !

Don't let them scare you with punitive trade deals - they can't .....

AND FREE FLIGHTS FOR MY FAMILY TO GREECE - AND A NICE HOLIDAY HOME !

"It's a bit like Rotherham losing 1-0 at Old Trafford and claiming the victory"

But we would see it as a good result....!

Don't get one AT ALL.....LOL

If he sees this as a victory after finishing 2nd in a two horse race. What would he have considered a victory in the brexit deal? As I've said before. Short term corbyn would have been ok and the better of the two main leaders but fank fek he's not leading the negotiations on brexit

The winning margin is 326 seats , they fell short , that's not a victory .

Labs gained seats, Cons lost seats.

That's a good election for Labour after a lot of talk about Corbyn not being fit enough for leader, I'd say that's why he's celebrating.

So what's going to happen now because DUP don't want a hard brexit ?

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast