+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 44452535455 LastLast

Thread: O/T Corbyn will eclipse Rotherham's record losing streak

On another matter and going slightly off topic the brexit negotiations are a cause for concern .

Despite her appalling ability , weakness and control freak type symptoms May will probably have enough middle england turkeys voting for xmas , although the rout that many so called experts were calling looks unlikely and hardly a mandate to take to the EU at all .

Which leads me to her team of brexit pencil chewing incompetents , the tory party at present resembles the aftermath of a train crash , I wouldn't trust them with our second break sandwich order , they need some talent .

Talent honed the hard way and moved up the ranks on ability and not Eton , time served negotiating skills , a man whose job it is to secure good deals .

Get McCluskey involved with brexit , after all aren't the tories the party of working people ? , horses for courses , best talent available , what do the tories know about negotiating anyway ? , they never do any , it's not their game .

Listen Joey Barton is an A Hole , unless that is he's playing for your team , exactly .

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Keep those blinkers on, nowt so blind as those who don't want to see, as far as i can see, the labour manifesto is packed full of sense, and those policies are forward thinking for all, oh, and it wouldn't be a bad thing going back to 3 channels, with the sheite that's broadcast these days fella.

Three TV Channels? Why am I always the last to know?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    On another matter and going slightly off topic the brexit negotiations are a cause for concern .

Despite her appalling ability , weakness and control freak type symptoms May will probably have enough middle england turkeys voting for xmas , although the rout that many so called experts were calling looks unlikely and hardly a mandate to take to the EU at all .

Which leads me to her team of brexit pencil chewing incompetents , the tory party at present resembles the aftermath of a train crash , I wouldn't trust them with our second break sandwich order , they need some talent .

Talent honed the hard way and moved up the ranks on ability and not Eton , time served negotiating skills , a man whose job it is to secure good deals .

Get McCluskey involved with brexit , after all aren't the tories the party of working people ? , horses for courses , best talent available , what do the tories know about negotiating anyway ? , they never do any , it's not their game .

Listen Joey Barton is an A Hole , unless that is he's playing for your team , exactly .
    This is the best joke published on here ever.

McCluskey LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Got another "Support Labour" leaflet through the letterbox today, two in two days, both delivered by activists.

The suspension of canvassing due to the Manchester bombing doesn't appeared to apply to the Rotherham Labour Party.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Got another "Support Labour" leaflet through the letterbox today, two in two days, both delivered by activists.

The suspension of canvassing due to the Manchester bombing doesn't appeared to apply to the Rotherham Labour Party.
    National campaigning was suspended Grist, not local. I have had 4 from different parties this week. Sales of toilet rolls have plummeted in this area

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post

It aint stopping your campaigning either is it...

Quote Originally Posted by tony260674 View Post
    National campaigning was suspended Grist, not local. I have had 4 from different parties this week. Sales of toilet rolls have plummeted in this area

No, today's was national not local, asking for Labour support not local support.

Still pretty shabby no matter how you look at it.

Smacks of desperation

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    May has called a snap election for 8 June. Jeremy will make Warne look like a World Cup winner. Labour to go into meltdown?
    Err, not really

May has called a snap election for 8 June. Jeremy will make Warne look like a World Cup winner. Labour to go into meltdown?

That Cristal ball of yours needs a good polish !

Er BUMP!
    Glass definitely half full Feels more like a win
    Labour under Corbyn got the most number of votes, since Blair in 1997, Beating Blair in 2001 and 2005 Brown 2010 Milliband 2015

Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 44452535455 LastLast