Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
Ego alert...

"i thought i'd dealt with you" haha, who do you think you are Alan facking Sugar? hahah

Iv'e already told you what i've done with my life, and i'm reasonably happy with it...

Sell up, why should i, give back to society? all my life i've 'given back' because i care about society, unlike folk like you, who couldn't give two hoots about it..

Don't pity me fella, as for being superior, for one thing, just this one alone, i'd never have said to anyone on here or anywhere what you said to me yesterday, i suppose you're happy that it affected me somewhat, but that alone puts me far and above what you will ever be, simple as that.

That's the truth of it, i didn't boast about my material wealth, i told the truth, to put a underhand comment by yourself to bed, but that's what you're good at, undoubtedly.
Something needs to affect you. Probably in the head. Something that prompts your hands to pull your head out of your lily white ar$e.

Get a grip and grow up.

Either that or I'm worried.

Worried that I hit a nerve yesterday.

Leave it be. I can't carry on against the unarmed, and delusional MMM's of the world.

You're out of your league. That I can confidently be but unfairly arrogant about.

Sorry.

Terry, do the right thing and put me on ignore.