shopify analytics
+ Visit Dundee FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neil McCann

Neil McCann

Set to be appointed interim manager at press conference at 7 pm this evening

Yes thats true

gulp

I see we've went fir experience
    phucking hell

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    I see we've went fir experience
    phucking hell
    Plenty of experience, just not in management. Lol.

Good luck anyway Neil, gonna need it with this mob.

Confirmed on Sky Sports News.
    Not sure about this ? I like Neil and he is setting himself up to become a hate figure by the @rsehole element in Oor support if it goes wrong. Has he got what it takes to motivate and turn the side around ? Possibly ?
    He will get my backing and he might have enough tactical nouse to keep us up.

Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    Not sure about this ? I like Neil and he is setting himself up to become a hate figure by the @rsehole element in Oor support if it goes wrong. Has he got what it takes to motivate and turn the side around ? Possibly ?
    when you say the arsehole element in our support do you mean the ones that wanted Paul sacked

It cant go more wrong, we were finishing 12th, may still do.

You cant come 13th.

when you say the arsehole element in our support do you mean the ones that wanted Paul sacked
    The ones that constantly moan on forums and scream abuse at games.You one of them John ?

The ones that constantly moan on forums and scream abuse at games.You one of them John ?
    I was one of them who wanted Paul out way back so I'm an arsehole -is that what you're saying
    I don't scream abuse at gemmes to any of our lot, I support them at every game
    so even though I go to every gemme H&A support the team I'm an arsehole cos I didn't like 2 years of **** fitba and say so on a forum

I was one of them who wanted Paul out way back so I'm an arsehole -is that what you're saying
    I don't scream abuse at gemmes to any of our lot, I support them at every game
    so even though I go to every gemme H&A support the team I'm an arsehole cos I didn't like 2 years of **** fitba and say so on a forum
    Up to you John,if you want to call yourself an arsehole ? I never mentioned anything about Paul Hartley ? I said fans who moan constantly on forums and scream abuse at games.
    For the record,I wanted PH oot too

Neil will keep us up. I hope ����

Up to you John,if you want to call yourself an arsehole ? I never mentioned anything about Paul Hartley ? I said fans who moan constantly on forums and scream abuse at games.
    no you did call me an arsehole (The ones that constantly moan on forums)
    and the moaning was 99% about Paul.

Really don't know how I feel about this ,Saturday was a total shambles and I think anyone with a football brain could change things for the better short term ,Mcann might see this as his moment....he's on a hiding to nothing all the best....��

anyway would rather have had a man with experience, not convinced but will support

Neil McCann has saved us once , can he do it again ?

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    Neil McCann has saved us once , can he do it again ?
    He was very young when he saved us, hope he can get the best out of a poor squad.

We've got to get behind him and the players for the 5 games

pie & bovrlil

at least he knows what a winger is
    David Tanner as his no2

Is he coming as a player-manager

Billy, when did you decide PH time was up?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast