shopify analytics
+ Visit Dundee FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well to be honest,i never saw that 1 coming

Well to be honest,i never saw that 1 coming

bit shell shocked,was expecting some battle hardened manager to get us to safety,however N McC is here now,and jeez he has a job in hand to whip these guys into shape and get them fighting for 1 another,dont know how he will do it but hope he does.

get a formation and shape for the scraps ahead and stick to it,not enough time left to chop and change,if any player doesna step up to the fold ,then get them oot pronto

DDYB

He saved us once before , hopefully he can do it again.
    All we need is 10th place, but reckon we would need two wins.
    We have to hope we get a positive reaction from the players. Some players must be glad to see the back of hartley, eg Wighton having to play on the wing
    Can't see McCann going in and kicking arses, but can't be as bad as hartley, never able to motivate the players,cup ties are testament to that
    Should be a good support for the Motherwell game

Mon the dee,.... Phucking roller coaster !

[QUOTE=shaded;38502730]bit shell shocked,was expecting some battle hardened manager to get us to safety,however N McC is here now,and jeez he has a job in hand to whip these guys into shape and get them fighting for 1 another,dont know how he will do it but hope he does.

get a formation and shape for the scraps ahead and stick to it,not enough time left to chop and change,if any player doesna step up to the fold ,then get them oot pronto

Don't think anyone did, which just shows you how you shouldn't listen to all the shyte, even when it's coming out of Dens itself, let's hope he can sort them out.

DDYB

a more positive approach will do
    we've been beaten before we took to the pitch with some of the ridiculous setup recently

lost me there j

G I was given info from within the corridors which were of the mark

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    we've been beaten before we took to the pitch with some of the ridiculous setup recently
    Got to agree there john,countless times this season been annoyed we our formation especially at home.

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    This seems to have been the major problem. The support didn't think the team selections were right in terms of personel and position. If he can get back to the team that played so well against Rangers and Motherwell it could be good. Julen and Kerr aren't available but Higgins or Ghadz might do the job, and Ojamma played against the Rangers Under 20's so he might be worth a shout. Original team was Bain, Kerr, Julen, O'Dea, Holt, O'Hara, McGowan, Vincent, Wighton, Ojamaa, Haber.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    G I was given info from within the corridors which were of the mark
    Your 'contact within the corridors' still winding you up?

Two different sources, passed on different names, both were wrong. These things happen, had the right info many a time so can't complain to much