shopify analytics
+ Visit for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lions Tour to New Zealand

Lions Tour to New Zealand

Squad announcement today. Scotland will be lucky to get 3 folk on the plane, potentially only 1 (Hogg). Usually love watching the Lions but will struggle to muster any enthusiasm if that's the case.

It's a bit of a slap in the face to the Scottish public school system, if our bed wetters can't make it in there with the rest of them.

16 English, 12 Welsh, 11 Ireland and 2 (two) from Scotland, Hogg and Seymour

Load of p!sh. Watson, J Gray, Maitland and Russell should all have gone as well. Far too many Taffs

12 Welsh is ridiculous, they were shiite in this years 6 nations

I just bought pac jr a Lions rugby ball in the airport.

Pac dad will be chuffed given his peanut hugging ways

I listened to a thing on the wireless last Wednesday on 5live. Gatland seemed to contradict himself when talking about selections. They were picking players he knew he could trust .... then mentioned having to pick players on form. He has no respect for Scottish Rugby and neither do his coaches. It's a slap in the face considering Glasgow have made massive advances under Gregor Townsend. I read someone might have been Andy Nicol saying about Glasgow's defeat to Saracens won't have helped. What about the mauling of Leicester under immense pressure during the group phase.

Doubt I'll be that enthused by it. What are they doing with a Kiwi in charge anyway?