+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lions Tour to New Zealand

Rugby just doesn't interest me never has but each to their own.
    Fitba and athletics that's about it for auld buc here.

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    Rugby just doesn't interest me never has but each to their own.
    Fitba and athletics that's about it for auld buc here.
    I was brought up watching it as my dad was a peanut hugger. I can watch internationals but I wouldn't watch Leicester v Leinster or something like that. Club rugby has no interest to me

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I was brought up watching it as my dad was a peanut hugger. I can watch internationals but I wouldn't watch Leicester v Leinster or something like that. Club rugby has no interest to me
    Well, each to their own. Personally I'd much rather watch a game of rugby (union or league to be honest) than football if I don't really care who is playing. Football, when not featuring Aberdeen or Scotland, is a boring sport to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Well, each to their own. Personally I'd much rather watch a game of rugby (union or league to be honest) than football if I don't really care who is playing. Football, when not featuring Aberdeen or Scotland, is a boring sport to watch.
    I watch most football to be honest. Barring our overly hyped and overly paid neighbours. I even watch Angolan fitba when I'm working, sh@teness is a leveller and makes entertainment.

Ill watch fitba anywhere as my travels show. Away to Prague and ending up in Vienna via f@ck knows until European groups are sorted in Dec.

Wouldn't even entertain club rugby. As you say each to their own
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 10-07-2017 at 09:22 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123