+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paul Hartley

Paul Hartley

P45'd...

I like PH, but results have been pish, no question

A losing streak of 6 games followed by another of 7 games, had to go.

I'd hoped he would stay for at least another season or two...

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    ffs this clown claims to be a frootster but no tangerine tramp in their right mind would point-score on this subject

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    All set up for a playoff against the DABs.
    A bit of a strange time to get rid of him, with 5 games left.

Can't say I like Hartley, so I hope he ends up at Hearts when they sack their manager.

Looks like Club 12 are in crisis. Phucking magic

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    ffs this clown claims to be a frootster but no tangerine tramp in their right mind would point-score on this subject
    Oh dear, looks like Dagenham Dave is really hurting/panicking at the moment. Another meltdown at the House of Fun must be immanent.

Flower is still backing Jackie Makmaremoney to keep the froots up, stick to supporting the huns ye bigoted filth

Surprised at the timing of it tbh - 5 games to go. Then again they had to do something , was it 7 losses in a row.

A play off between DFC and DUFC is looming all the larger. Now THAT would be interesting and might offer some revenge.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)