+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: O/T Is gwru sweating....

Kempo I'm not here for my use of the English Language. Tipping winners is my aim. I put the hours in studying, yv got to keep ahead of the game. Racing evolves quickly, yv got to be ready.

Judd Trump, he's got to up his act. Game needs him.
    Last edited by gwru; 29-04-2017 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Kempo I'm not here for my use of the English Language. Tipping winners is my aim. I put the hours in studying, yv got to keep ahead of the game. Racing evolves quickly, yv got to be ready.

Judd Trump, he's got to up his act. Game needs him.
    There you have it...100 days on!

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    There you have it...100 days on!
    You really are an rsse, K. You've taken the hapless gwru and Scum under your wing for the simple and very obvious reason that they have expressed support for you on occasion. You have taken self regard to a new level.

Monty nobody takes me under there wing. Take me as I am [ I'm not literate but I'm not uniliterate ] I'm wised up on my horses. Snooker today Selby v Higgins dull as Kempo's losing betting slips. I like Ding he's got a hidden personality. Judd get back, snooker is losing out without you.

Monty nobody takes me under there wing. Take me as I am [ I'm not literate but I'm not uniliterate ] I'm wised up on my horses. Snooker today Selby v Higgins dull as Kempo's losing betting slips. I like Ding he's got a hidden personality. Judd get back, snooker is losing out without you.
    Brilliant gwru...It's the way you tell em.

Kempo if you want me to study both Guineas I will. I just don't see any racing unless it's on ITV which I find hard to watch or re-runs on At the races. Think there's a good chance I could find the winner of one of the races. I'm confident in my own ability to tip enough winners to not lose in the long run.

Please study the two Guineas races gwru as I am busy with Sula Gold at present.

I fancy Frankel's girl in the 1000...what do you think?

I await your post studying tips with eager anticipation.

I have already identified some funds and I will be putting half on each of your tips.

Thank you for spending the time and doing the expert analytical work for me.

I may even have a double.

Thank you again.

Kempo. Don't do a double. I'm going in blind here. I haven't even seen a trial. I'm going on instinct, reputation + history. But I'm going to study. Not about money. I want to be someone whose respected as a tipster. It gives me something to do. It's a labour of lv Horseracing. Spelling?

Don't worry about the spelling gwru...concentrate on getting those winners and tell me what you think of Fair Eva's chances...Certainly got the genes

I am howling!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast