+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will Vaulks

Will Vaulks

Scottish club Rangers said to be eyeing up a move, for Rotherham's Will Vaulks, who has impressed the Scottish side. Vaulks at 23 years of age, still has 2 years left on his contract, a move for the player with a offer around £400,000.

If anything the Millers should hold onto a asset, to help get back into the championship, but who knows after a misshaped management & the board this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Scottish club Rangers said to be eyeing up a move, for Rotherham's Will Vaulks, who has impressed the Scottish side. Vaulks at 23 years of age, still has 2 years left on his contract, a move for the player with a offer around £400,000.

If anything the Millers should hold onto a asset, to help get back into the championship, but who knows after a misshaped management & the board this season.
    We would be mad to let him go for that. Firstly he has bags of potential and secondly we paid more than that for him. If there is anything in it however, the player will surely be keen to go.

We should snatch their bloody hands off.

Would be a great move for Vaulks.

The Championship was a level too high for him

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Would be a great move for Vaulks.

The Championship was a level too high for him
    Did the Rangers scout only watch the first 30 minutes of our first game of the season, then a few matches at the end when Vaulks was filling in at full back? Having said that, Vaulks is still better than many players in our squad, so I don't particularly want to see him leave. Also - what does that say about the quality of the Scottish Premier League?
    Last edited by mikemiller; 02-05-2017 at 09:42 AM.

can we get them to take D.B. as well(on a free or even paying them a bit. )

Let him go. Far too slow for the English game and that would be even more apparent in the "hell for leather" Lge 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Let him go. Far too slow for the English game and that would be even more apparent in the "hell for leather" Lge 1.
    I've always said he's too slow to play in midfield but I think he'd be fine playing regularly at right back.

Quote Originally Posted by tony260674 View Post
    We would be mad to let him go for that. Firstly he has bags of potential and secondly we paid more than that for him. If there is anything in it however, the player will surely be keen to go.
    The fee was undisclosed as always. I'd be amazed if we paid more than £400k for him.

Keep him. I read http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo....html?ITO=1490, and that Marco Silva, then Sporting Lisbon boss was also interested. So, think we should hang on. Quite a gem here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast