shopify analytics
+ Visit Newcastle United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Championship Team of the Season

Championship Team of the Season

Seems fair, although i'd of thought Clark over Lascelle for us thought and would of thought Ritchie as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post

Seems fair, although i'd of thought Clark over Lascelle for us thought and would of thought Ritchie as well.
    No Ritchie? In ahead of Mooy for me (by a country mile).

Looking forward to hearing from the Lascelles ´haters´ !

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    No Ritchie? In ahead of Mooy for me (by a country mile).

Looking forward to hearing from the Lascelles ´haters´ !
    Forestieri instead of Cairney for me.

I'm not a Lascelles hater but I'm definitely a doubter. It's all about opinions, obviously, but I've watched him enough to be very surprised that he's considered to be one of the 2 best CBs in the Chimpo...

i thought they'd done this a few weeks ago, and only shelvey or shelvey and gayle had made the team ??

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    i thought they'd done this a few weeks ago, and only shelvey or shelvey and gayle had made the team ??
    Think this is Sky or BBC rather than actual League one?

Because now you mention it, i remember that one as well.

i think it said this one was the PFA's so maybe the other one was sky or bbc, stands to reason it would be sky cos although they like to screw us fans around changing games etc, they don't like us and love to televise us getting a thrashing.

Young CB's need faith. Terry did, Stones did, Lascelles does.

Its a joke they picked Lascelles ahead of Clark.Plus no Ritchie he is one of the highest scoring midfielders this season.

Did anyone else hear that the Ref that will be refereeing our match on Monday is a Huddersfield fan? FFS hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Davearmy View Post
    Did anyone else hear that the Ref that will be refereeing our match on Monday is a Huddersfield fan? FFS hahaha.
    Well now, he was actualy born in Huddersfield..Who he supports is anyones guess?...

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Well now, he was actualy born in Huddersfield..Who he supports is anyones guess?...
    True But still they have plenty of options why him Hahaha and Brighton 1-0 down to Nowrich

Make that 2-0

Stockdale goalkeeper of the season? he's scored 2 own goals so far tonight hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Davearmy View Post
    Make that 2-0

Stockdale goalkeeper of the season? he's scored 2 own goals so far tonight hahaha
    As both shots came off the woodwork and hit Stockdale´s back before going in, the BBC are saying Norwich are 2-0 up without having a shot on target!!

How is Ritchie not on that team? I think he's been our best player this season. Clark, Shelvey and Gayle also gets a mention. The rest have all been very up and down in their performances.