+ Visit Sheffield United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 48

Thread: Parade

  1. #1

    Parade

    The Champions will be parading the trophy in the City,bloody marvellous


    http://www.sufc.co.uk/news/article/2...n-3684346.aspx

  2. #2
    I shall look on from afar as I fly to Crete that day,the day after Yorkshire have put Lancy to the sword in the 50 over stuff

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    14,330
    Thats an improvement on the one they gave Warnocks team.

  4. #4
    Can you remember when the Pigs had one for finishing 2nd in this league,now that is embarrassing

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Can you remember when the Pigs had one for finishing 2nd in this league,now that is embarrassing
    Did the grunters get a bus ride when they won this "Pub" league? UTB

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Did the grunters get a bus ride when they won this "Pub" league? UTB
    When did they do that Rod?

  7. #7
    You would have to be nearly sixty to have seen that shower win a league title.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverBeMastered View Post
    You would have to be nearly sixty to have seen that shower win a league title.
    Older than that surely Mr Never?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    When did they do that Rod?
    I don't know,i just assumed such a MASSIVE club has shirley won the "pub" League,i mean they've been in it quite alot haven't they? UTB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 20-04-2017 at 03:12 PM.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I don't know,i just assumed such a MASSIVE club has shirley won the "pub" League,i mean they've been in it quite alot haevn't they? UTB
    They have not,and yes they have

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    They have not,and yes they have
    The pig trillions must be embarrassed by not winnin this league mustn't they? UTB

  12. #12
    Division 2 (Championship) 1958-59, long before I was even a twinkle in our old fella's eye.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverBeMastered View Post
    Division 2 (Championship) 1958-59, long before I was even a twinkle in our old fella's eye.
    Blockers was just retirin in 1958,thi owd git. UTB

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverBeMastered View Post
    Division 2 (Championship) 1958-59, long before I was even a twinkle in our old fella's eye.
    Well i would say any Pig would have to be 70 to remember them winning that,Layne,Swan and Kay were not playing at this time for the arrogants were they?

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    I shall look on from afar as I fly to Crete that day,the day after Yorkshire have put Lancy to the sword in the 50 over stuff
    Chuffin hell Judith another hol? Have a CHAMPION holiday mi owd pal.UTB

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Well i would say any Pig would have to be 70 to remember them winning that,Layne,Swan and Kay were not playing at this time for the arrogants were they?
    They can't have been playing Blocky, they won too many.

  17. #17
    did somebody say the pigs couldnt even win the pub league wot a disgrace to our fine city they really are 😆😆😆

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    did somebody say the pigs couldnt even win the pub league wot a disgrace to our fine city they really are ������
    No the Pigs have never won this league

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverBeMastered View Post
    You would have to be nearly sixty to have seen that shower win a league title.

    That's one way of over hyping you winning the old 3rd & 4 th division

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    did somebody say the pigs couldnt even win the pub league wot a disgrace to our fine city they really are 😆😆😆

    But we did beat you to automatic promotion that season
    Mind the gap girls

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •