+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you want Forest relegated?

I was born and bred barely 1 mile from the BBG so the roars on Sat pm still ring in my ears. Always a Ram forever a Ram but that's not stopped me supporting teams doing well in Europe........Except.....Them!! I'll cheer ManU because they represent British footie, I even supported Celtic when they won the European Cup even though my old man was a Rangers man (he used to go in his youth!!) and forbade any mention of 'the vermin'!! So, on yer bike Forest and stay there (or even lower) 'in perpetuity'.

I wish they would do a Titanic and sink for good

That's harsh OTR!, we won't go down muckers, I'm surprised you lot even think that we will,
    Next season I think we'll better you lot and push for promotion, season after season Derby fail even if you spend more money than some premier league clubs, how much have you spent?,
    1) sent your best striker out on loan to ANOTHER championship club fail
    2) spent millions to finish 10th, fail
    3) copy the Sheffield Wednesday's 'bounce' fail
    4) bought Ince, fail
    5) rate Hughes at £20 Million, fail
    And so on!,
    COYReds!!.

It's down to Birmingham, Forest, Blackburn, Burton, Bristol City & QPR for relegation and the teams that has the toughest 3 fixtures on paper are QPR, Forest & Burton.

My overall team pick for facing the drop would be between either: QPR & Forest with QPR edging it slightly, who have the most threatening 3 fixtures on paper than Forest.

Birmingham 3 fixtures are:
    Aston Villa (A)
    Huddersfield (H)
    Bristol City (A)

Forest 3 fixtures are:
    Reading (H)
    QPR (A)
    Ipswich (H)

Blackburn 3 fixtures are:
    Wolves (A)
    Aston Villa (H)
    Brentford (A)

Burton 3 fixtures are:
    Leeds (H)
    Barnsley (A)
    Reading (H)

Bristol City 3 fixtures are:
    Barnsley (H)
    Brighton (A)
    Birmingham (H)

QPR 3 fixtures are:
    Brentford (A)
    Forest (H)
    Norwich (A)

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    That's harsh OTR!, we won't go down muckers, I'm surprised you lot even think that we will,
    Next season I think we'll better you lot and push for promotion, season after season Derby fail even if you spend more money than some premier league clubs, how much have you spent?,
    1) sent your best striker out on loan to ANOTHER championship club fail
    2) spent millions to finish 10th, fail
    3) copy the Sheffield Wednesday's 'bounce' fail
    4) bought Ince, fail
    5) rate Hughes at £20 Million, fail
    And so on!,
    COYReds!!.
    I was pretty much on the fence with this one then Es*** came a long and swung it!

Quote Originally Posted by ManxRam View Post
    I was pretty much on the fence with this one then Es*** came a long and swung it!
    Lol...like!

I believe Notts Forest play QPR, possibly next week, so I may join my friend there and cheer the reds down if they lose again this week

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    I believe Notts Forest play QPR, possibly next week, so I may join my friend there and cheer the reds down if they lose again this week
    Aw that's really sweet of you.

I never used to care and even wanted them to win the European Cup, but with the birth of the Internet and meeting a "friend" who supports Forest I wish them nothing but woe! Banter is good but it seems to go beyond that with too many.

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Ha...hadn't realised that. Remember those lovely banners that welcomed us back from Wembley three years ago?
    What goes around comes around.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)