+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just renewed my S/T

Not with Warne as manager.

Quote Originally Posted by kentmillerman View Post
    I have not had any contact, but, will renew. Not moaning, but I have a fair way to travel, (as do others), from East Yorks, but will do it. Will moan next season but as my tattoo says, once a miller, always a miller.
    Mine was misspelled as "once a miler, always a miler" so I had to take up running.

Brin, old friend, I hope your accounts have allowed for the fact that Mansfield aren't going to finish in the top 7 and therefore your win-bet is a goner already. I tried to advise you way back in November 2016 when Evans was first appointed at Field Mill.

What's that? I only make predictions after the event? That's just what the dolts on here want you to believe. And don't forget that I said Steve Evans was sowing the seeds of our downfall some six years ago.

I will wait till the very last day if possible, just waiting to see if we actually bring any players into the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Gorky got my email last week and one today with all the breakdown of all the prices. That's what gave me the prompt to pop down today.
    Strange that it is not a mail merge of all ST holders. That would be a very simple thing to do.

will renew. probably, maybe. obviously @ £43.47p per game. bargain

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Wouldn't renew if the club paid me to attend. No ambition, no class. Not worthy of my support anymore.
    GOOD RIDDANCE

True love never runs smoothly.....

Agenda:

Item one : Survival......done !

Item two : Facilities improved....ongoing !

Item three : Ask Monty for a motivational speech.....nah...fooook im....agreed !

AOB : Next season....awaiting details.

Meeting closed....Bar anyone....?

Me and my son renewed, moved into the main stand from the kop, Hoping a change of scenery will be lucky

You'll have to sing in the main stand....full of TIVOLI enders and their zimmer frames.....lol

It's a bit like Deep Purples last tour.....the songs are the same as you remember but who's the old *******S singing it !

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast