+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Just renewed my S/T

Agree milla.

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    When the money what pursehouse left the club was spent by johnson/ porterfield , we had success. .when Evans spent money on players / loan players wages , we had success..how can Evans be blamed for doing what most managers do..spend money..it's the people who run the club that's to blame.. Evans, like him or not, will go down in the history of the club as being one of our most successful managers, and they don't come along too often..
    Absolutely bang on the money Milla, where's the like button.

The truth of the matter is some supporters of our football club just never took to Evans and at every opportunity stuck the knife in. Hillsborough Miller, who no longer posts on here but can be found moaning on a much smaller site and Zilzal were the worse 2. They got their wish when he went, haven't things been just wonderful since.

Of course those 2 will have us believe what's happened this last 18 months is still Evans fault, not Redfearn, Stubbs, Jacket, Warne or even Stewart for that matter.

Id personally carry Steve Evans on my shoulders if he'd come back, he's a winner and always has been.

Feel sorry for Brin, I bet Zil is praying every night Mansfield don't make the playoffs.

Don't worry Brin, he'll have come close even I they don't. You'll win your money back punting them to go up next season, which will be nailed on!!!

We are still suffering from EVO'S buy a team every year regime BUT that's his job!

We are really suffering from the lack of backroom work that should have been done while EVO was managing the first team.....

The money for the "infrastructure" should be well spent by now and we would be reaping the benefits of it NOW !

EVO was the first team manager and he did it well - the chairman should have spent for the future and failed to do so!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345