+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Just renewed my S/T

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    You'll have to sing in the main stand....full of TIVOLI enders and their zimmer frames.....lol

It's a bit like Deep Purples last tour.....the songs are the same as you remember but who's the old *******S singing it !
    Don't mind I'm a tivoli ender and let's be fair the kop generates no noise anyway, ****ing emmbarrasing some games how quiet we are sadly NYS is not a fortress

Quote Originally Posted by ThryberghMILLER23 View Post
    Me and my son renewed, moved into the main stand from the kop, Hoping a change of scenery will be lucky
    Ffs think I will definitely move seats now

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    You'll have to sing in the main stand....full of TIVOLI enders and their zimmer frames.....lol

It's a bit like Deep Purples last tour.....the songs are the same as you remember but who's the old *******S singing it !
    Purple still class ibj!!

Keeeping same seats 3rd row from front, level with pen box, great view, shame about the sh-t footy on display lol. PS they will be empty til next season. DWTWM!!

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Ffs think I will definitely move seats now
    Happy days my seats are free in the kop pal 😀

Yes Purple are all time greats but seeing them on their last tour was a little zimmer frame-ish.....

Sabbath the same......great gigs - full of energy....and Ozzie once gave a drink as I was at the front - arms on stage ROCKING MAN.....lol

He wouldn't be able to bend down now and I would hurt my shoulders reaching up to take it off him......grrrrr....on good tablets though....I bet he's on better stuff than I am....lol

Ooooohhhh yes lol Rock on!! Watch mainly tribute bands nar tbh. Springs**** still fantastic live, must be 67, on for 3hrs none stop at Hampden. The oldies are still the best.

All the paperwork for auto-renewable ST's sent out yesterday and today so in your letter boxes early next week.....apparently.....

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal View Post
    Brin, old friend, I hope your accounts have allowed for the fact that Mansfield aren't going to finish in the top 7 and therefore your win-bet is a goner already. I tried to advise you way back in November 2016 when Evans was first appointed at Field Mill.

What's that? I only make predictions after the event? That's just what the dolts on here want you to believe. And don't forget that I said Steve Evans was sowing the seeds of our downfall some six years ago.
    Everything still riding pal..... 3 points off...

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal View Post
    Brin, old friend, I hope your accounts have allowed for the fact that Mansfield aren't going to finish in the top 7 and therefore your win-bet is a goner already. I tried to advise you way back in November 2016 when Evans was first appointed at Field Mill.

What's that? I only make predictions after the event? That's just what the dolts on here want you to believe. And don't forget that I said Steve Evans was sowing the seeds of our downfall some six years ago.
    When the money what pursehouse left the club was spent by johnson/ porterfield , we had success. .when Evans spent money on players / loan players wages , we had success..how can Evans be blamed for doing what most managers do..spend money..it's the people who run the club that's to blame.. Evans, like him or not, will go down in the history of the club as being one of our most successful managers, and they don't come along too often..

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast