+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: George Cooper

George Cooper

Has signed his contract extension who next ??

Quote Originally Posted by Preston76 View Post
    Has signed his contract extension who next ??
    Well Ray and Nugent both really want to stay now - and what centre half who'd benefited from a manager who knows how to play the position in this league wouldn't??

Heard on Saturday ollie Turton isn't staying I like Ollie but not bothered we could get somebody better or maybe it's time for perry Ng to step up

Nugent can be replaced I would think. Too ready to dive in and give free kicks away. 2nd goal on Sat came from his latest foul.

I would be content to see both Ray and Nugent stay. Hopefully, Jones will sign his contract extension. No problem with Turton leaving, but I would like a proper full back signed to replace him. Saunders can go too. Not sure I can identify anyone else who should go, especially as Bakayogo has been given a further year when he should have been released. Hollands deserves another year. What about Udoh? His development seems to have stalled and he does not appear to be achieving much on loan in the National League.

Rumour is that Ellis may be returning

Quote Originally Posted by out0lunch View Post
    Rumour is that Ellis may be returning
    You been talking to Liam Lawrence? ��

I was sat with Ellis the other night at the Cheshire Senior Cup final and he gave indication that he was returning

Who Liam Lawrence?

Quote Originally Posted by paddockrefugee View Post
    You been talking to Liam Lawrence? ��

Would Ellis be good move? He certainly is fearless. I don't remember him giving away too many fouls around the box but he is slow. However, he only left because Davis wanted give his son a guaranteed place.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast