+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Do us a favour ...

Do us a favour ...

... and we'll do you one Saturday. I would be happy if you can knock em for six Grrrrrrrowl and we'll do Scunhorpe for yer

We both have must win games coming up Gaz. lets hope we get good results this weekend.

We are due some luck after last sat when we hit the woodwork twice and the cod army g/keeper was made man of the match for good reason due to his saves, Also Gregory was guilty of 2 terrible misses.

Let's hope so LR

I did notice Gregs & Morro were off form when you visited us. If they weren't the result would have been far different.

On their day they are probably the best partnership in league one. We really need them both firing if we have any chance of going up.

We feked it up and now we are certain to drop into oblivion and to cap it all this was right in front of my very own eyes
    Name:  17991023_10154506048517314_7987107432609728468_n.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  80.1 KB

Never a nice feeling being relegated from any league Gaz but i am sure swindon will bounce back. never did understand people turning up at games wearing shirts of teams who are not playing. i was outside roker park once when Millwall were up there and i see a bloke wearing a sheffield wednesday shirt. both sets of fans were giving him strange looks. must of been lost or some kind of nutter.

Haha some odd balls aboot. I have a mate from Sunderland said there was a bloke who used to get the train to Newcastle every Friday night wearing his Sunderland top around the Toon for 20 mins and head back home.

I can't say much about us at the moment and fear for the future. My only hope is that the supporters trust that I am supporting takes off and manage to buy the ground from our useless council.

At least the lad wasn't wearing a Manure shirt lol

Yes as LR says I'm sure that you will soon be back Gaz,Your supporters can not be pleased with lee Power, not done a good job.

It's a mess Claw and I can't begin to imagine what it's like behind the scenes. It feels like we are being lied to and having the wool pulled over our eyes. So what you have is mixed views from fans. A large number want him out but there is some support him. Which leaves fans at echother all the time. We've had fans fighting among eachother recently which doesn't bode well.

L1 & L2 are very similar in my opinion and for us to bounce back is a big ask I'm afraid. But I'm always the optimist.

Do you remember me saying at the beginning of the season that I have never predicted relegation for us in the past but did this season?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)