+ Visit Newcastle United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This made me chuckle

This made me chuckle

Spurs are tracking Thauvin , what as Sissoko's replacement

would be funny if true

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com...orian-thauvin/

to be fair to Thauvin, I think we were worse for him than he was for us. he joined a circus show with Mclown as a ringmaster. he was always going to fail.

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    to be fair to Thauvin, I think we were worse for him than he was for us. he joined a circus show with Mclown as a ringmaster. he was always going to fail.
    Completely agree. We never got to see what he could do. There are people on this board who thinks he was just cr@p, but the truth is as a player you need the chance to prove yourself - and faith from the manager. None of which were true for him.

Having said that, he foooked off the minute he had the chance, so it's likely he wasn't up for showing us what he could do. Wouldn't want him back, but I am disappointed that we were never given the chance to see more from him.

I agree with your additions to my point too.

a good player, we didn't see it, we never will!

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    yes. this is true, but then Rafa came and he wasn't the least bit interested in showing him what he could do and give to the team/squad