shopify analytics
+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: After an hard day at work

After an hard day at work

i like to relax with glass of rum and a pipe full of Borkum Riff.
    What do you do?

A stiff w a n k.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    A stiff w a n k.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    A stiff w a n k.
    I wish i hadn't asked now.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    I wish i hadn't asked now.
    To be honest it used to be during lunch break when I was a youngster working at the menswear shop.....much more rewarding having a "hand shandy" on someone else's time :-))

A cup of tea, a wash, a look on here prior to having my dinner which the serving/cooking wench prepares for around 5.15. May substitute the tea for a beer on a warm day.

I don't think I do a "hard day's work often"

After a hard week of work (as today), a craft beer or two, started with a nice Trappist today, Chimay blue at 9 % ABV and a good magazine (subscribe to 5: cars, classic cars x 2, football and craft beer).

I wonder if Prince Phillip has a stiff "J Arthur Rank" after another hard day at the coal face?

Possibly not,his hand must be worn out after all that hand shaking and waving.

Then again,it'd possibly be so numb that it'd feel like someone else was pleasuring him!

Might as well get the valet or Prince Edward to do it for him though I guess!

Des will have his own thoughts on this.

I wonder what magazines Mick reads....

Friday nights i love going to the local pub, can't beat it.

That's what i do as well BFS. Saturday afternoons and night as well and some Sunday afternoons, and occasionally on a week night if it's nice.
    But always on a Friday night.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    That's what i do as well BFS. Saturday afternoons and night as well and some Sunday afternoons, and occasionally on a week night if it's nice.
    But always on a Friday night.
    ah the local watering hole always the bastion of the hard working man after finishing his shift of the day,trouble is they are full of office wallers, chavs and the undesirables these days,hard to find a good un local to you now.spent lots of my youth in one learning from the university of life.happy days